Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#915908 05/24/01 07:50 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
The last 2 emails from my H say we will talk on Sat & that we need to talk & resolve everything on Sat.<P>I am not excepting much from this, how he this we can resolve OS problems by talking is beyond me. <P><BR>YS doesn't have school, so we are going to try & have some fun. We are going to go have photos made with the pink dolphins & play on the nasty beach.<BR>

#915909 05/24/01 07:56 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,244
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,244
I wish you luck on your Saturday talk, and hope you have fun with the dolphins and beach. Is the talk limited to OS problems, or is it intended to cover other things as well?

#915910 05/24/01 08:00 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
Rick,<P>I don't know. When I asked for more info, all I got we will talk about everything & resolve on Sat.

#915911 05/24/01 08:10 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Dearest sing,<P>I won't be here on Sat (I'll be in CA with my kids ~ yay!) but I will be thinking of you...<P>I'll check back on you on Tuesday.<P>Best wishes sweetie!!<P>(((((sing))))) (((((sons))))) (((((sing's H)))))<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino

#915912 05/24/01 10:27 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 654
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 654
<B>sing</B>,<P>I have no idea what your H may want here. I'm going to be a little hopeful since he seems to have been doing a lot of thinking.<P>I also have no idea what pink dolphins and a "nasty beach" are all about. Is this the "Montrose area" of the ocean or what [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ?<P>Steve<BR>

#915913 05/25/01 12:13 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Dear Sing,<P>I am here on the other side of the pacific pulling for you. Aren't you a bit ahead of us timewise? If so, I'll start on Friday. <P>My H talked vague like that also and didn't want to say more until he was ready. Put me on pins and needles but I tried to stay as calm as possible. <P>Keep us posted. <P>

#915914 05/25/01 12:14 AM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 553
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 553
Sing,<P>I'll be away, but back on Sunday. I'll look for an update on how Saturday went. Good luck. I hope that it will turn out in your favor.

#915915 05/25/01 05:08 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,060
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,060
sing - as backwards as it feels, please be prepared to validate his feelings. If he's really thinking, he'll need support. WE will give you YOUR support. Understand? Validate, validate, validate!!!<P>Dave (WAT)

#915916 05/25/01 05:36 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 303
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 303
Dear Sing<P>I am probably closest. I will be watchinmg for a post or e-mail. Just take it easy. my biggest mistake has been not to listen - and to try and respond before I fully understood what H was trying to say - not helped by the fact the he is NOT a good talker. I just wish that occasionally i had said - "OK - I need a little time to think. I cannot respond right now. I would like to think through all of this and talk again next week. In the meantime please keep in mind that I love you and I want us to work together on recovery. Please just give me some time".<P>Hope it helps. Let me know how it goes.<P>R

#915917 05/25/01 05:42 AM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 756
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 756
Sing,<BR>Good luck with a talk on Sat. By now (Friday evening), I hope you have had a joyful day with your YS.<P>OOOO

#915918 05/25/01 07:18 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
Well YS & I had a perfect day. I finally got the photo made with us petting the pink dolphins (now for tea with the orangutans)& YS got picked to race against the dolphins, then they had him get in the water & the dolphin game him a kiss, his grin could light the world. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Had email waiting from H, he said everything is a disaster & that he has decided to resign from his job. He will be home in the middle of the night, this is the time he would be coming if he were coming from the states, and email is in the time frame of lay over in Japan.<P>When you guys awake Sat morning if you hear that an unknown nuclear device destroyed Singapore, you know that I finally let go. <P>I hope to keep my cool, say hem, okay, we can do that or what ever. It is funny as long it is over one way or the other I don't care.<P><BR>Thanks for all the caring thoughts, prayers, good wishes, & as soon as I know anything I will post the next update. for now hope all of you all have good day.

#915919 05/26/01 12:43 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Hi Sing,<P>What a nice time you had with your YS. Sounds like lots of fun. Swim with the dolphins. Now tea with the orangutangs might be a bit difficult. I just went to a ladies only victorian tea party last weekend and we had to sip our tea with our little pinky up, real lady like. Hmmph. Not really my style but I went along with it. <P>I am just laughing thinking about an orangutang sticking their pinky up while holding a tea cup. HA HA HA!!! Do orangutangs have pinkies? Just joking.....<P>Now looking for silver lining in your meeting, maybe frustration on H's part can be redirected towards healing. I hope so. That seemed to be what it took for H to come back to reality. <P>There has been some real kooky stuff going on with the OW here. I may need to call upon the LB Fairie to come over for an extended stay to really take care of this OW. Wacko is putting it mildly at this point. <P>By the way, if you need me to come over and be your backup LB Fairie in training, let me know. <P>'til then, take care. <P>L.<P>

#915920 05/26/01 12:47 AM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 580
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 580
Please know that I am thinking of you.....<P>I need that LB fairy, too......


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0