I started out my 'cleanup' tonight on the pc. Then I decided to tackle some boxes that have been around since we moved to this new place in December. The one I started on, happened to be a box containing photo albums. 2 of which happened to be my wedding albums (one for pics, the other for cards). Of course, I couldn't resist leafing through them.<P>The pictures were so nice to see. Amazingly enough, both H and I have LOST weight since we married (our 4th anniversary is coming up on June 21st). We look so happy in the pics. Oh 'woe is me' is thinking, "what went wrong???".<P>Anyways, back to my point .. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ...<P>I went through the cards album. And I found a handmade card given to H and I from his younger cousin (she was only 10 yrs old at the time). Here's what she wrote:<P>BEST WISHES....<P>I HOPE YOUR LIFE IS FILLED<BR>WITH ONLY LOVE AND HONESTY<BR>THROUGH YOUR DAYS TOGETHER.<P>And you know what I found most interesting? Hers is the ONLY card that mentioned the word honesty. WOW!<P>Karen<P><BR>