Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
J
First off, I am Just A Person Too, but I forgot my password and am unable to retrieve it so I signed up under the same name.<P>Next, I have to bow my head in shame. I have made a grave error. I have slammed StrongerInCali without actually having my facts straight. <P>I have been on an emotional roller coaster. I am guilty of making an assumption that JustAPerson (JAP) ,as she is reffered to, was indeed my W. After making my post and reading everyone's comments. The facts do not jive. I am completly embarassed and apologize for any hurt I may have caused you SIC.<P>My W neglected to inform you that she was an OW during this marriage. As I am currently the one that was having the A that is all she focuses on now. <P>In reading JustAPersons (JAP) posts, I assumed it was her. (I came across this site by checking her computer bookmarks).<P>I feel confused and angry and I felt I needed to lash out. I have been dealing with this for nine months now and I have strong suspecions she is being an OW now with the previous OM. She has now left the area (Los Angeles) and has taken my two daughters and one son.<P>I know this is confusing, but the main point is that I was mistaken. I'll take my lumps and go now.<P>Godspeed to my life and yours.<P>

S
S
JaP2:<P>Welcome back. And don't go: this site has much to offer.<P>As they say on the Beverly Hillbillies: Kick yer shoes off, set a spell.<P>Now that everyone has their ruffled fur all settled down: this site is for you too. There are tons of resources here to help you, the least of which are the people here.<P>With a welcoming hand out ...<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

L
L
JAP 2 /too<P>You are having the same problem all liers have, now you are having trouble keeping your story straight. Go back and read your post, you are pretending to be Calis OW H as JAPtoo. <P>Then you change into someone who is having an affair on his wife. <P>Make sure you read your pervous posts so you can be consistant. Especially in a post that you title be acurate with info.<BR>Lora<p>[This message has been edited by Lora (edited July 04, 2001).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation