Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 352
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 352 |
My wife had a two night stand with a policeman in China who set the whole thing up. She is thinking to go to China for medical problems that resulted from all this. I expressed my concern that this person may contact her there and demand more sexual favors from her. She said my thinking is very bad because she has no such intentions and she didn't really like having sex twice with this guy but only agreed to it because he helped her. Still I feel uncomfortable about her going there alone. She promised she would be good but she also made the same promise before she did that (two weeks before). She said just a lot of factors added up to cause this but says she loves her husband 100% and plans to stay married forever. Sometimes I think I should not try to control her. Other times I think I should minimize the risk. So if I love my wife and have no reason to not trust her then should I trust her 100% or should I always be cautious because it has only been 6 months since the event. My worry is that once she is in her native environment maybe all her good thinking now will go down the drain if that guy happens to see her and sweet talks her into something. I really don't like this mistrust thing. But I would kick myself if I let her go and something happened. But as she said if she really was bad and wanted to do this kind of thing then it is very easy and no amount of worry of looking would help. Maybe I would feel better if she went next year or if I came with her this time. For financial reasons it would be better she goes alone. Also I hate the feeling that I am going along because of the trust issue.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|