Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Z
I’ve brought some Guacamole with lots of green chile and tortilla chips. Just like you like it STL. <P>How about another margarita? <P>Z<BR><P>------------------<BR>He loves not who does not show love.<BR>----William Shakespeare

Z
Z
You know STL, if you keep mixing Coronas and margaritas like that we are going to be picking you up off the floor.

A
A
Okay, can I come too?<P>That Billy Jack stuff just did it ! ! ! ! ! ! Bought the video about 5 weeks ago, for $3.00/brand new. I went to the drive-in theatre 17 times to see it - my dad even brought a cassette player home from work for me to borrow to tape the movie (that's all we had back then). I'll date myself - I don't care.<P>I'll bring some really mean (wonderful) potato salad. Let's have some veggies with ranch dressing, and don't forget the pina coladas, or mai tais.<P>Truth be known, I'm just having a quiet 4th at home (H is working today) won't be home until around 11. Just decided to stay out of the rat race & stay at home.<BR>aftershock<P>p.s. great hearing about the party stuff - I'll bring the streamers too.

O
O
Jeffers,<P>Pacificos are sold throughtout California. I am in the Bay Area. Better than Coors?!?!?! I think so. <P>Uh oh, have I made some enemies? There's enough for everyone. Did anyone find out what kind of brew Rick sent WAT? Stared with a B or something. <P>Z, I'd like to try some of your gucamole and chips to go with my beer. STL can you please pass the guaco?<P>L.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Orchid (edited July 04, 2001).]

J
J
Yeehah, FIREWORKS!!!!!<P> \ | /<BR> - * -.....\ | /<BR> / | \.....-***-<BR>............/ | \<P><BR>[This message has been edited by jeffers (edited July 04, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by jeffers (edited July 04, 2001).]

*Cali* Offline OP
OP Offline
And a good time was had by all.<P>pack up your troubles <BR>and put them away, <BR>maybe just for a day, <BR>but put them away<BR>and be free.<BR>enjoy life. <BR>appreciate life.<BR>live life.<BR>for tomorrow<BR>is another day.<P>Cali

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation