Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#927807 07/09/01 04:40 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
To all MB supporters,<P>Last night Sadandalone rang true to her user name. Due to a message from her H, she was indeed sadandalone. I was able to speak with her last night and today. I am happy to report that she is doing much better today. <P>I explained that while we can not make all her problems go away nor can we explain why her H is doing and saying things to make her feel sadandalone, we here at MB would do all we can to help strengthen her character and prepare her for whatever is ahead. Life is way to precious to throw away because someone has hurt us emotionally, mentally or even physically. (I am not saying she was physically abused). <P>The words that regularly fall out of the mouths of those WSs deep in the fog proved no different in her case. Sadandalone recognizes this. She is having a hard time logging on right now and asked me to convey this message to all of you. <P>She is alright and will be back to post soon. She has read your posts and thanks all for your support. <P>I would like to add that there was a strong support group in the background behind the posters adding even more strength in our quest to help sadandalone. <P>All your efforts and prayers were felt. <P>Thanks again,<BR>L.<BR>

#927808 07/09/01 05:37 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
THANK YOU, <B>Orchid</B>... you are a God-send!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Big Hugs to you. I was so upset when the forum was down all day... I wanted to make sure she was alright!!!!!<P>Hi <B>sadandalone</B>, you are loved, you know!! Hope you are feeling a little less alone tonight!!

#927809 07/09/01 05:41 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,465
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,465
My prayers are with Sadandalone. Maintain strength and faith! We are thinking of you.

#927810 07/09/01 09:39 PM
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 587
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 587
Thank you Orchid for being there for Sadandalone and being a vessel. <P>Sadandalone, we are still very much here for you and I hope you are doing better and better. Continued prayers for you.

#927811 07/09/01 09:44 PM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 266
Z
zen Offline
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 266
s_a_a:<P>We love ya! We're here for ya!<P>Can't wait until the day you feel like that name no longer fits!<P>-zen

#927812 07/09/01 09:45 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 316
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 316
Thanks Orchid...I just moved her back to the top before I read this one....

#927813 07/09/01 09:55 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
S_A_A<P>Hello, hope you are doing better today. <P><BR>{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}<P>Z<P>------------------<BR>He loves not who does not show love.<BR>----William Shakespeare

#927814 07/09/01 11:46 PM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
I was thinking about you today and you remain in my prayers...<P><BR>Cali

#927815 07/09/01 11:55 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 882
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 882
Orchid...<P>Thanks for standing in for Sad...<BR>Sad, if you come and read this, know that we are all thinking of you and giving you the warmest hugggggggggz that we possibly can...The circle of friendship grows ever stronger day by day!! Today, let the circle surround, protect, and support you in your journey!<P>*Out of our greatest fears, come our bravest deeds!*<P>Trueheart

#927816 07/10/01 06:00 AM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 321
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 321
SAD you are in my families prayers, and on the prayer chain across a few states. I know how it feels to want to not " be here" It takes work to come out of the darkness, but i am proof it can be done. Take each day as a new beginning and just know that in time it wil better. Here is a big hug for you (((((HUG))))), if you need another one to talk to my email is krissmass_snow@yahoo.com AGain you are so surrounded by angels, both heavenly and earthly!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>Maine<P>------------------<BR>IN the words of BOB the BUILDER!!" WE can fix it, yes we can!!!"

#927817 07/11/01 12:00 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,227
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,227
SAD!! I was so worried about you all day! I wasn't able to log on all day yesterday and most of today. I am SO glad to hear you are safe! <P>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSS<P>We are here for you. <BR>HbH

#927818 07/11/01 12:01 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Hi,<P>I spoke with S&A last night. She is still having a hard time logging on to MB. She is doing ok and will be visiting the doctor today also. <P>I have conveyed your heartfelt messages to her and she appreciates it. I hope she can post soon. She does have a family member with her today. <P>Thanks again,<BR>L.<BR>

#927819 07/11/01 12:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Hi, <P>More update. I just got off the phone with S&A. S&A is doing much better. She says her outlook from 2 days ago to now has changed. While she can't force changes on her H, she has left the door for communication open. <P>Her outlook is to focus on bettering herself. There were many positive comments during our conversation this morning (PST time). This nice lady is even trying to help me and my crazy situation. <P>Thanks again for your support. S&A is still attempting to log on but keeps getting blocked. She wants all to know that she is thinking of you. <P>L.<BR>

#927820 07/10/01 01:09 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,244
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,244
SAA,<P>I'm following your situation from afar (on vacation), and just want to again say that I'm thinking of you.<P>I am very glad that Orchid is helping you. We are all here for you.<P>Orchid - you are a wonderful person...thank goodness you are there for SAA.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0