Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#931006 07/21/01 01:59 AM
S
S
MsWeese:<P>On snooping software: one of the best available for a reasonable amount is 007Starr by ioPus ( <A HREF="http://www.iopus.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.iopus.com</A> ; they also have a free program that will detect passwords.<P>(In both cases, however, you have to have access to the other person's computer in order to install them.)<P>On the lighter side of the posted thread: How Do You Spot a Liar? With a paint brush and little dabs of paint.<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

#931007 07/21/01 10:52 AM
T
T
Sad_n_lonely is my H. Yes he lied BIG time! I knew there were lies before I found out for sure about the affair in February. He left the receipt to the flowers he sent her on the dresser, pobox #, safe deposit box, her pobox #, etc. What hurts is the lies that he said to me and tried to keep a straight face. I could see that he was lying, lived with him for 23 years. I found a sexually graphic card lying on the driveway addressed to her next to his vehicle. Thankfully, the kids didn't find it. <P>Yes, a liar has to live with himself the rest of their lives. I am so glad I am not in their shoes. How can they live with themselves knowing what they have done and GOD has seen everything? My husband has no remorse in the affair at all. He continuously reminds me of this, that the affair happened for a reason. Yes, to fulfill his EN and to betray his family. Maybe one day he will feel remorse.<P>One thing is that he is being honest with me in telling me things that the 2 of them have done. I can't handle some, they hurt so bad! He just comes back with thanks a lot for me being honest to you and this is what I get. I am thankful for the honesty, but the truth hurts like h***. Don't you see H how this hurts too? That is why I talk to Jennifer about things, she doesn't criticize me and helps me. H is not there to protect me yet, he still does protect the OW now and wants to protect her in the future. I don't get it at all. <P>Besides the OW is lying to her husband every single minute of her life. She has not told her husband about the affair as yet, I have known for 5 months. Their affair started in June of 2000 (first connection to each other) and I was told the first connection was the start of the affair. H told me after 5 minutes on the internet he knew there was something special about her. But the OW is living in lies every minute and seems to not have any remorse about it at all. She wants to keep it a secret from her husband, My H seems to be OK with it and has asked me to not send the OW husband info I have to show him what his wife is doing. How can one profess to be a christian and know that GOD is seeing what she is doing to her husband and family and she has no remorse about it at all. She should come out clean and do it now. The hurt will come eventually, and I know he will be upset with her (this is her 2nd affair). So why prolong the agony here and with her family, and get it over with. There is something mentally wrong with what she is doing. I will not sent the H the evidence I have, per Jennifer Harley saying. But if H and I separate or D, the package will go. I have no bad feelings about sending the info, her H needs to know and I don't know what kind of woman she is to keep my H her dirty little secret. Yes, there is some revenge, but mostly I hate for her keeping my H her secret. And don't understand why my H wants it this way and not to spill everything out. Our kids are hurt big time, let her family know what is happening and the consequences will prevail. The trust in her will not be there after she tells all, but do you blame everyone for not trusting her. I wouldn't, but I would forgive and just keep a close watch on her to help her get through this. Also, she will probably need psychological help. There is something mentally going on that is not right with her. Maybe she needs medication, for manic depressive personality, or bi-polar or something. She is a grandmother to 2 little grandgirls. Why kind of grandmother can she be knowing every minute of her life she is a liar? I wouldn't want this for my grandkids. She has to watch what she says all the time, and keep herself in control. What kind of life is that. With this in herself, how can she be happy, show her family everything is alright, I bet the family knows something is wrong. <P>Liars are Satan and if they ask for forgiveness and deep inside want to be better people, they will receive if they are honest with GOD. Everything has to be said and known.

S
S
bump

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation