Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#931126 07/21/01 12:04 AM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 242
M
M&J
Offline
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 242
I'M SUPPOSE TO BE GOING THROUGH PLAN A. But things around here are more normal than usual. My H is complaining a lot. I called the dentist to make an appointment and it wasn't soon enough!? I just want to cry. He teasesme about "doing it with other women"(this is normal for him), but some times I get tired of hearing it. I was present during a conversation with his brother about going after other women, and I teased him stating "you did." He quickly told me to shut up. He feels as though this A is no one elses business(like his brother, who just left his wife for another woman-different situation). I feel like he just wants to forget it ever happened, I would love to, but she is still around on the weekends. She works second shift during the week, thank GOD! Any opinions on what stage we are at in this relationship would help or how to deal with his grouchiness. He'll probably apologize for his behavior(groughiness), tonight, when I get home from work. It just depresses me , that's all.

#931127 07/21/01 12:46 AM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
A couple of things for you to check out are the 'Three States of Mind in Marriage' and look into 'withdrawal' after an A...look into the basic concepts (http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/popmbn-sub.html)<BR>on the website if you don't have <I>Surviving An Affair.</I><P>Even though you may think it is 'normal' grouchiness, it might not be...


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 37 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0