Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cybil Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I made it through another day and I'm doing okay. Today I saw my counselor and updated him on the weeks events he seems to think I am finally moving on and he is happy to hear that I am now in Plan B. He's been telling me I needed to do this, but I didn't have the strength. Today I also made an appt, to see my atty. about custody the appt, is on Thurs. My WH called after work to talk to the kids and I was on the phone so i just clicked over without realizing and I said I'm on the phone can you please call back in a few min. he did so I let one of the kids answer. Then I thought I had a major dilemma on my hands because I had a leak under the kitchen sink and I felt weak and panicked and almost called him but instead I called a friend who told me what to do and I fixed it myself!! I was so proud!! I know that I may have moments of weakness but I can do this!!

E
E
Congratulations on day three and fixing the leak! I'm sure you will find many things that you can do on your own. I saw my counselor today also, and he is encouraging me to take action. I haven't heard from my H for 11 days, but he has been at the house while I'm at work. I stay late at work just in case he stops by. (avoiding the stress of talking) I know from the roller coaster I've been on for two years that you are better off taking a stand. Overall, I am less anxious when he is not around, so that is telling me something. The longer he stays away, the more I feel I know what to do for me. It gives me a chance to evaluate things without the emotions. (Well, not entirely without emotion!) I admire you for taking control. I'm almost there! <P>Good luck tomorrow!

C
cybil Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Everron I admire you for doing this for 2 years! I'm not very familiar with your story, you say your H just left 11 days ago, has he left before? Talk about strength. Take care.<BR>Cybil

W
W
Ladies, keep up the good work! I've got an offer: you gals can ask us guys for fix-it stuff, if we can ask you to ask directions for us. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>WAT

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 258 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation