Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
This is post 1,000. Didn't think I would ever get to it, especially since i don't post as much as I used to.<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net

B
B
1,000 ? Slacker ! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Really, congrats on the triple 0's Rob. How are you doing ? <P>Deb

C
C
Congrats! does this mean that you are addicted? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How do you know how many posts you have made? I've been here over a year and can't figure out how to make quotes, links or check how many posts I have.

Q
Q
let's see... you began a month before me, two years ago (when I was new_beginning) and I have 5000 all totaled... you are but a BABY!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino<p>[This message has been edited by Nyneve (edited August 02, 2001).]

S
S
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nyneve:<BR><B>I have 5000 all totaled</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sheryl, I have it on good authority that you type one post with your hands and another at the same time with your toes, using a different computer. You have to compete in the "both fingers and toes division"--most of us have no chance against you.<P>Stuck at a little over 500 posts,<P>Steve

Q
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StillHers:<BR><B> Sheryl, I have it on good authority that you type one post with your hands and another at the same time with your toes, using a different computer. You have to compete in the "both fingers and toes division"--most of us have no chance against you.<P>Stuck at a little over 500 posts,<P>Steve</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>HEY, I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Can I help it that I type 90 wpm and read twice as fast (or is it faster?) and that I'm ADHD, and, and, and...<P>Never mind. Okay, you win! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

F
F A Offline
F
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleopatra:<BR><B><P>How do you know how many posts you have made?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Go to one of your postings and click on the pair of glasses.

P
OP Offline
P
Hi Deb, long time no read. Yeah, don't post as much nor read as much. A lot more people here now. We're doing much better. I'm convinced that we go through these periods in our lives where we really don't know what we are doing: describing my W mostly and me a little. Getting older is not as much fun as it was when I was younger.<P>cleopatra, I must be addicted. I keep coming when things are getting better for us. It ain't what it use to be from the good perspective, but it ain't what it use to be from the bad perspective also.<P>Sheryl, I know I am a baby compared to you. I would post more but I find it so overwhelming at times: the number of new people. It makes me wonder how soon before the second coming of Jesus: seems like we are multiplying exponentially here.<P><P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net

S
S
Sheryl I think I am your young grasshopper.<P>since may 4 2001 I have posted 1622 times (first as Erebus 892) <P>I have been posting as SuzzieQ regularly since June 25.<P>Sheesh no wonder my petunias have all gone to seed. I am not mothering them like I used to. <P>Contrats professorg!!!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,121 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation