Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#935806 08/04/01 12:15 AM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
Hi All,<P>I need to write a letter or two to my H. BUT, I do not plan on sending it to him. They are letters to simply help me get things off my chest and hopefully outta my head.<P>I have a problem expressing anger, I turn it inward and get depressed. My hopes are to find emotional closure to all my pent up anger, and I hope these letters will help me.<P>So, I'm wondering if you guys mind me posting them here.<P>Lemme know ...<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak which can snap in the wind"

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 530
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 530
R -<P>IMO that would be a good thing. If you wish to discuss it here. I for one would not mind, you have to reach into your heart and say what you need to say. We are dealing with ultimate hurts here. I just came across the "how it made me crumble inside". I've read the books, and tried to express my pain so that others understand.<P>If you need help with the anger, I don't think anyone would mind. MO I would not mind. Hope this helps.<P>hugs, aftershock<P>(p.s. I know you are dealing with some major pain, my prayers are for you.)

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 1
G
Junior Member
Junior Member
G Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 1
I am posting my first time on this website. In my opinion, everyone has to deal with things in their own time in their own way. I would be glad to read your posts if it will help you.

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
Bring it on.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>But then let us know also if you want feedback or not.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Faith1 (edited August 03, 2001).]

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
I will post them, but I'm a bit apprehensive about how angry I sound. That, and I have some cursin and swearin to remove. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So let me make them "MB Ready" so as not to offend anyone, and I'll post them in a bit.<P>Thank you for letting me do this.<P>Jo

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
The only other thought is to keep in mind that - you never know - your H or someone you know may see whatever is here - so make sure you don't mind if that happens......

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
Thanks Faith, good point.<P>If H, or anyone else for that matter, came here and read, I would be okay with it. <P>Jo

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 442
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 442
Resilient,<P>I too have often felt the need to unleash some of my anger. A few things that have helped me to unload LOTS of my anger toward my H. have been to go back and reread some of my posts on this forum-then, while all the old and horrible memories are still fresh in my mind, I go to the "draft" section in my email account and I just let it all out. I then add to it a little bit every day-when I'm satisfied with the results, I print it out and save it, that way I remember all the terrible events I have already vented on when it is time to do it again!<P>Good luck and bring on the vent!


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0