I told my H on Sunday that I don't trust him. Is it ever a good time to tell your WS this? He has hardly spoken to me since. <BR>I'm confused on the feed back that I get from him. He won't give the OW a no contact letter. She is continuosly within view of our home when she is not at work.( out on the street). He still talks to her and I think he tries to tell me everything that occurs when she is present. Over the weekend he went to a cabin over night w/ a friend I haven't met.He commented that I would get to meet this guy, soon. I know for a fact that he had spoken to him on the phone earlier in the week (making arrangements for this trip?). Sunday upon his return I let him know that I did check up on him. Found nothing. Then I told him I don't trust him. And he got mad. <BR>We are considering moving to another state in a few years. (where his family lives and his mother(my moral support) just moved to). He said "Do you really think that something is going on when I am making plans to move with you?" He said he wants to move to get away from this "mess". When we returned from moving his mother to this other state, OW was wandering down the street near our home. Later that evening I told him that it sure was disappointing to come home to that. He agreed.<BR>So what do you make of it? If he is sincere about what he says, why does he need to go off with friends overnight? <BR>Another question...my H has a strong desire to have a spotless house, if it isn't clean it's a LB according to the survey. How can I, mother of 2 young children, keep the house clean? I am away from home for 12 hours every day. I get up at 4:30am and go to bed between 9and 10. So I get the bare minimum of sleep required. I cook dinner every night and tend to these two children ("Mommy get me a drink? Mommy I want to go outside"...). Any advice would be appreciated.<p>[This message has been edited by M&J (edited August 08, 2001).]