Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 369
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 369
How are you dealing! DoNOT mean to bug you. Just worried! Are you doing okay? Well, I guess if we were we wouldn't be here.

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Hi Cherise,<P>I am still among the land of the surviving. As usual, never a dull moment around here. Boxes are still packed. H is trying to work on staying here. He is in the middle of leaving one job and already starting another. Some emergency financial issues (his) came up, I had to help on. Now he is seeing and admitting it is his selfish side that is causing him trouble. WS & OW supposedly had a big blow up. Now H says he wants his family to be happy. H says the only way he can be turly happy is with his family but right now he still does not feel happy. <P>It is all still too new. Too much stuff on his plate. He will have to sort through all this. I am taking a back seat to most of the stuff. He is directing. Kind of hard, but there are small talks going on. <P>I won't get my hopes up too high, need to concentrate of surviving. You never know when these OW's will try to slither (sp?) back in. <P>For now, I am more settled. Been watching the board and doing stuff at home. Went to spend my 'first' day at the spa with my cousin. She had a facial and I had a 'mud wrap'. It was fun. Work gave me a gift certificate and we split it (I did not want to go alone). It was nice. Both my cousin & I felt like fish out of water. Don't know how to act when someone is doing something nice for us. hey, we can try to get used to it, right? Learning slowly. ....<P><BR>Thanks for asking. How have you been doing?<P>L. <BR>

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orchid:<BR><B><BR>I won't get my hopes up too high, need to concentrate of surviving. You never know when these OW's will try to slither (sp?) back in. <P>For now, I am more settled. Been watching the board and doing stuff at home. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hey, Orchid - I've been worried about you, too! Glad to hear you went and did something FOR YOU!<P>Baby steps, baby steps.....<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lupo<BR>


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0