Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
Thank you all again!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] I was so happy to see some additional encoruagement on my thread today. H is packing his stuff right now and loading a van to move out [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]. I'm watching him - he's trying to take my stuff!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]<BR>I'm fine really... most of the time. Thank you for your concerns.<P>Someone asked about some of my details... left unexpectedly on 5/14/01, D-day 5/29/01. H came home for 3 weeks, and then moved to an apartment. So, separated since 6/20/01. H came home on 9/26/01... He was 110% ready to work things out. 2 weeks later, he changed his mind. Then D-papers on 10/18/01. (Yes, he is a Christian)<P>Alabama doesn't have a separation requirement before filing.<P>But yes, I will certainly drag this out as long as I can, and not make it easy for him at all. He was so surprised that I wouldn't read and sign. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] hehe...<P>Well, thank you all for being here. I know I will need you through all this. It's a whole 'nother roller coaster!!! I flip-flop between depression, apathy, strength, bitterness, thoughts of revenge and making him pay$$$, sadness, hopelessness, guilt, fear, and then mostly: calm and faithful that I will make it, etc etc etc...<p>[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: Faith1 ]

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,303
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,303
Hey! Not so fast buddy... Don't let him take YOUR STUFF!!!! I hope you don't let him take any of your stuff, woman! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
Big [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Faith1]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Hugs to you!<P>I will be thinking of you today...<P>Cali

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 290
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 290
I've been off line for a while, but I'm trying to catch up now... in this post you asked why you hurt so much - it's because you did the most loving thing possible and did not close yourself up to avoid pain. No, you made yourself even more vulnerable by choosing to love in spite of the dangers. And people who do this are the true heros of the world.

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
(((((Faith)))) I'm so sorry sweetie. I have to agree with the others here that your H seems to be very confused. We all know that you have done a great Plan A and have made every effort to save your M.
It's not over til it's over. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray for you through this difficult time. Just remember that you did your best to save your M and you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about.
C

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,465
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,465
Dear Faith, My prayers are with you. Just keep your head up high and be proud. Rise above all of this. It's still not over Faith. I believe in my heart that there's so much ahead of you. You are a special person. We know it and he will soon remember.<p>Take care and stay strong. We're here for you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 37 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0