[QUOTE]Originally posted by sad_n_lonely:
[QB]Ok, let me ask you one very simple question. How can your wife decide whether she wants to be married to you, if she doesn't know you are capable of cheating?"<p>We are all capable of cheating. It is just the circumstance that makes it happen. I have no doubt that she is, and even you would be capable of cheating from on high.! but she wont because of the $ I got in the LB.<p>"That is this reason for radical honesty. To mkae sure each of us has COMPLETE information about our spouse so we can decide ourselves we want to be married to them. You disagree with this? Then tell your wife you do not believe in being honest about everything you do/think/feel, and ask her if it is ok with her for you to decide what she should and should not know about you. If she says that is ok, you are home free. "<p>Well during her period of frigidity and low levels of libido she did tell me to go pay for it as long as she didnt know about it. I dont feel that makes me home free though because I felt guilty in the A. That is why I ended it of my own volition.<p>"And if you believe in God, it is not affairs that satan wants to tempt people too, those can be fixed one way or another in the light of truth.....it is the secret he is seeks, the lifetime destruction of relationships cause of the secrets the liar carries. Sure you may remain married, but it will never be the deep bond it could be, cause secrets do not allow that, everyday you look at her for the rest of your life the lie will be between you, that is what satan seeks."<p>I dont know about your God but my God is one of forgiveness and I pray for his counsel on my difficult situation.<p>"but I think not telling (after being exposed to this kind of discussion) says an awful lot about someone, none of it good. People who do not tell are either conflict avoiders of major proportions (a serious problem in itself), or they have sociopathic tendencies, and are only going to do what is good for them (be it telling or not telling)"<p>. . . . or maybe that they may not subscribe to one particular school of thought with regard to telling the BS!