Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#961980 12/05/01 10:34 PM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
FamilyMan are you okay??<p>I noticed you editted out a post on another thread...<p>Cali

#961981 12/05/01 11:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
I noticed that too, Cali. I was kinda worried. It was on MOM's post.<p>Family Man, we are here if you need us.<p>Lv,
Jo

#961982 12/06/01 01:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Dan,<p>Thanks for posting to me. It was encouraging and very supportive. <p>How are you doing? You know these girls are very intuitive. Very little gets by them so now I also want to know how you've been. Please post when you can. <p>Take Care,
L.

#961983 12/06/01 11:54 AM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
^^bump^^

#961984 12/08/01 09:59 AM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 486
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 486
Ladies, I just saw this thread..<p>you make me cry.<p>Thank you, thank you...<p>I decided to delete the post..cause it didn't "feel right" afterwards.<p>I'm trying hard to be ok, we'll have to see...<p>
You guys are a blessing; thank you [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Dan

#961985 12/08/01 07:00 PM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,909
[img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I don't remember exactly what the post said...but I remember smiling thinking I was gonna post something similar...<p>You take care now.
Cali


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0