Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
ust when I was ready to be the Grinch, break the court order and take the kids today for the next 3 days, MY FIL informed me this AM my Plan B letter is working, She asked him if he had read it, he hasn't. She told him it has her thinking.<p>This must be good, no?<p>I'll catch-up with him later, and post more.

R
R
You know that she is riding in it also. No human could endure this 'coaster forever, either you have to end it or she will. Hope she will by working on M. Holiday is the hardest time but hope you get Christmas give from Santa [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] . Make me on the pin and needle ... waiting. Is it up or is it down ?

D
OP Offline
D
Red,<p>I'll keep you posted, I'm sure it willl go down befor it goes back up.<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
I am skipping down hill slope for the day ... my body hurt from slamming to the snow. I will chase you today, I am pretty good at rain check ... [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] . I will try to go local library to get a better connections than 24.4kbps.

B
B
dadoftheyear:
Just wondering, the age of your youngest child is 1, did your wife change after the birth of that child? She may have serious health issues that need to be dealt with..thyroid ect, I was in a similar place to her but never left my family. It started exactly 3 months after the birth of my 2nd child. The entire time I was pregnant I think I dreamed about having an affair when pregnancy was over. Turned out i had huge hormonol fluctuations that continue to this day nearly 6 years later. I am not blaming that but it did contribute to my all around disregard to my family.

E
E
Hello dad and all,<p>Her comments to her dad sound promising, dad. Stay firm in your plan B; don't waiver.<p>I'm planning a quiet day at home tomorrow. Will check in to see if anyone wants to talk.<p>Take care, Estes

H
H
Sounds good, good you have dad on your side.. my fil is trying to help encourage d, maybe not deliberately but he is not on my side- My H says I am probably out of the will on coca cola stock...whoopie,,, do I care? NO><p>I am glad you are doing well, even little bits of good news can be good... HUGS TO YOU, HONEY aka LISA

R
R
dadoftheyear,
Are you the one that stood up someone to send email to ?. I am waiting ... waiting ...

D
OP Offline
D
Good Morning All, Merry Christmas.<p>Red- Not sure what I'm supposed to e-mail you? Just to say hello. HI <p>Beautiful - in response to your question; "Just wondering, the age of your youngest child is 1, did your wife change after the birth of that child? She may have serious health issues that need to be dealt with..thyroid ect, I was in a similar place to her but never left my family. It started exactly 3 months after the birth of my 2nd child."
Actually we were seperated 2 weeks prior to his birth, seperated for 2.5 months. She had a difficult pregnancy both times, hated it and was a bear to live with. I was much mor understanding during round one, after 8.5 months with # 2 and her crazyness I had it. Other serius mtitgating factors contributed to the first seperation. MAritial recovery went well for 3 months but w/out a structured plan w slipped into same patterns. She went back to work in January, met someone in and in Feburary asked me to leave. I sadi no, she stopped coming home. <p>Estes- I sent an e-mail telling her I would pick the kids up tomorrow @ daycare, Told her to have a great time at her friends house today( I cna't stand this friend of hers), and that I would be missing them today. Felt good after I sent it. <p>Honey - FIL in law is on my side. MIL law and Step FIL are not. They are big enablers and are in denial about all kinds of stuff.<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
dadoftheyear,
no, not email to me but to some other poster that complaint (on one of your thread) and try to make sure you keep your promise. Hope the 'coaster is not down but at least leveling ... [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

D
OP Offline
D
Red, Do you mean my WS or Orchid or did I miss something on a thread?

E
E
Merry Christmas dad,<p>Congratulations on the email. You made it sound like you are in control. Enjoy the kids tomorrow.
Next Christmas will be different. <p>Peace to you,
Estes

H
H
I am proud of you, I read your post again, and I see that you almost LB'd. I am so proud for you. Good for you! GO GO Go Plan B!<p>HONEY

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation