Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#968415 01/07/02 05:18 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 921
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 921
Usually I can hardly wait for the holiday(s) to be over. Too much time with my mom is never a good thing.<p>This year instead of traveling all over my family came to me. This would have been wonderful except for the fact that I had 3 really needy guests (FOR 11 DAYS-NEVER AGAIN). In addition I had 4 nights of back to back parties (at my house), Christmas + an additional cultural celebration that went on for several nights, just too much to do in general.<p>In all of the hubbub I feel like I really abandoned myself. Today I feel physically, mentally and spiritually bankrupt. And it's a major drag. My moods are all over the place. And while i'm able to pull it together and still be a good mommy, I suck as a girlfriend right now.<p>I just wonder if anybody else is feeling drained and what you guys are doing to battle the post holiday blues.

#968416 01/08/02 09:26 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
Scarlett,<p>Yea, the holidays can do that to people. Just take a few days to pamper yourself for the next week or two. And spend quiet time with your son and BF.<p>[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: zorweb ]</p>

#968417 01/08/02 09:36 AM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 921
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 921
The other thing that I figured out for myself was that I was sleeping, but not resting. My body does that sometimes. Where I don't sleep deeply enough or something. It's been a major health issue in the past and is usually a big cause of depression for me. It's actually a symptom and a cuase.<p>So last night I took 1/2 of a Tylenol PM and slept like a baby. Feeling MUCH better! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0