Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#970516 01/17/02 12:40 AM
L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
It had the story of Mary Kay Louterrno. The teacher with the 12 year old lover. Now there is a woman so deep in the fog, that 7 years of Jail has not changed it. They are in love. She plans on fighting the probation when she gets out that would keep her from being with him. She will be 42 and he will be 20something when she gets out.<p>I guess sometimes there is just nothing that will end the relationship. Except maybe living together in reality.

T
T
I too saw it. He will be 23. She is a very sick cookie!

N
N
I watched it too...<p>I watch the show almost nightly, especially when it's on someone who is deviant or a criminal -- their brain is so interesting. What makes someone like them tick, you know?<p>What amazed me about this show was her best friend... the one who SUPPORTED her, saw her as SICK AND ABUSED, and almost made it seem like she was NOT THAT BAD.<p>I was also sickened by the bi-polar diagnosis, as if THAT explains it... Yeah, she's mentally ill alright... this woman was having feelings for this boy when he was in SECOND GRADE.<p>My favorite part was at the end... where we heard that the young man and his mother are suing the SCHOOL DISTRICT for not keeping him safe... a million bucks... nothing to sneeze at... and you know, the law says that while your child is in school, the DISTRICT is responsible to keep him/her safe... veeeeeeery interesting.

L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Sheryl,<p>Since she is in prison just a few miles from me, I guess I have followed the story.<p>I dont understand them sueing when his Mother has supported the relationship between them all along, saying it was OK and they should be together and she did nothing wrong.
Lora

N
N
Hi Lora,<p>Well, ya know... the blip about the lawsuit was literally said by Harry Smith right at the tail end of the bio... it shocked me too, actually... maybe I'll look it up and make sure. [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img]

L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Sheryl,
No you were right, thats what he said, I just was surprised that they would have any grounds. But you know the legal system.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
Excuse me, but what is this show and what network does it come on?

L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi Susan, Here in the West coast its on AandE at 8pm. The name of the show is Biography and it profiles a different famous person each time.Lora

N
N
Hi Susan (and Lora),<p>Here on the east coast it's ALSO on A & E, at 8 pm, and it's called "Biography"...

K
K
This woman is a pedofile!<p>The thing that's so killing is that he says that he's ready to move on. To have more relationships. She's still so in "love".<p>She'll get the "fog" knocked out of her when she's released and he's got an appropriate partner and she's all alone. It's pretty sad!

L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Susan and Sheryl,<p>Gee, I wonder what its called in the midwest? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] LOL, sorry feeling silly today.

N
N
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lora:
<strong>Susan and Sheryl,<p>Gee, I wonder what its called in the midwest? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] LOL, sorry feeling silly today.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Me too.... <p>It's on E & A, at 8 am, and it's called "Graphbioy" [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

C
C
I totally agree that MKL had a stupid attack or fog or something going on to have an affair with a 12-year-old. You have to have serious mental problems to be 34 and enter a relationship with somebody that young.<p>BUT I've met Buddha a few times at parties when I went to Tyee H.S. in SeaTac, and let me tell you, this kid was no "victim" by any means. He constantly bragged about how he managed to get into the teacher's pants, AND he used his fame to pick up girls! He's probably done half of the under-21 female population in Seattle and Hawaii! And he does still claim that he loves Mary, but at 18, he doesn't want to give up his lifestyle (of screwing all of these women!)<p>Surprisingly from what I've seen in high school, the Mrs. Robinson scenario is a LOT more common that what people think. Granted, there is a big difference between a 17-year-old football star scoring with the 24-year-old T.A. and the MKL/Buddha situation.<p>As far as sex at such an early age, ten years ago when I was in the 6th grade, the 6th grade girls would make fun of the 4th and 5th grade girls for being virgins. And this was in the early-90's - who knows what it's like now!<p>[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: Carolina Belle ]</p>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation