Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
D
RustyZ, you're my kind of gal! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
DWW, I am honored and flattered!<p>But I'm a guy [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>So no warm showers together [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>At least until I get a couple of beers in me.

D
D
[img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] Oooops! How'd y'all say DUMB here? [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Sorry ...<p>Perhaps you can help me out, Rusty. Why do I keep having to log in almost everytime I want to respond? <p>PS: Glad things are working out for you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
DWW,<p>We say "dumb" the same way you do. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Just kiddin', of course!<p>Your posting problem...I only log in once each time I open my browser and first visit the site--you should be able to tell your browser to remember your login and password next time you log in? Not really sure, but look for that option next time.<p>And thank you, things are going well here. Not an easy path, but we trekked it. Expecting a new daughter in June!
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

D
D
Congratulations!!! (on the baby AND rebuilding) It’s tough, for all involve, to move past infidelity. More power to you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I’ll get over emoticon thingy. It’s the novelty. I know it can be a bit annoying after a bit. And I’ll try saving my login, see if that helps. Thanks for being good spirited about our invasion and all.

R
R
Hey, DWW, I think we all welcome your "invasion"! You all from the Red Book boards are a fresh set of perspectives and experience here--if you visit the "Just Found Out" board, it's depressingly full of new pain. Honestly, as one a little over a year into recovery, I often find I can't bear to visit here. The reminders of the pain can just drag me right back into depression if I'm not careful. I suspect some others find the same thing, so the "old-timers" tend to move on and the newbies are deprived of their hard-earned experience. A bunch of new folks with some experience contributing here can be nothing but a blessing, in my view, if they can offer some help and hope. <p>So welcome, riff-raff!

N
N
Hmmmmm,<p>NEW old timers...........sounds like a valuable addition to our forum!!<p>Okay, who is gonna be first out of you Redbook Riffraff to spill their guts in their very own post?(aside from Yesterday, that is!!!)<p>
BTW, you all sound so STRONG, and that is also a great plus for us!!!<p>Love and light,<p>Jacky

D
D
Yet another welcome to those from Redbook!!!<p>If you gals jump over to just found out there is a welcome post that shares everything you will need to get comfy with us!! Please do read the Basic Concepts so that you will know where it is we are coming from.<p>Please each share your stories and how you are coping, would you like to go first?<p>There was a post the other day on netettquite, something to do with 5 lines or less for the signature line, don't want any of you to get slammed for that one.<p>Welcome!<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

P
P
PepperDay, did Sel call you PepperDay???LOL!!!Hi everyone. It is SOOOOO good to see you again. Thanks to Burning Bright for getting the word out about this site! I've lurked here a few times before and already had it bookmarked. <p>Thanks to all who have welcomed the Riff Raff! And love to all my old friends!<p>ELF

C
C
WOW! I'm Redbook riff-raff too. You guys are incredible! Thanks for the warm welcome!<p>Hey everyone!!!<p>It's great to be here...<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>And I TOO love the emoticons!!!

L
L
Hi guys, it's another one of those Redbook Riff Raff's, although as mainly a lurker over there, not sure I fully qualify [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Wow, this is a busy place, it's a good thing I'm still off work, but I may have to quit my job if I have to keep up with all this activity [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] Oh yeah, my RRR name was Brodiesmum, but I've decided to change it over here, my other dog, Sadie, was developing a complex. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] I LOVE THESE EMOTICONS!! I'll post my story later today or tomorrow, glad to see everyone!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
More Redbook riff raff arriving. Thanks for the welcome and thanks to the ladies from ivillage (autumn and clear) for pointing me in the right direction. Love to all.
Bridgette

A
A
Hi, some1s_mom -- glad to see you here!

I
I
Yesterday/Pepper<p>I made it [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] Sorry that I am so late.<p>
Love and Friendship

B
B
Too funny!<p>RRR's are also a RIOT! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] I would also like to extend my welcome and introduce you all to another acronym that I'm familiar with...<p>OC - Other Child (produced from an affair)
CS - Child Support [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Again, welcome!

M
M
Hey to all the RRR crowd...<p>Look under "Just Found Out". There is a "general welcome to all new builders" has all the abbr. and what they mean, lots of good info. I bumped it up again so it would be easy to find. <p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
Pepper,

I've missed you...had to come and check things out and see how you are.

So, how are you?

Love,

sel

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (3 invisible), 281 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation