Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,697
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,697 |
I suppose that I should feel greatful, last year WH didn't come home for VDay. (lives out of state)<p>The more I think of the card he gave me the more hurt I feel. It says: <p>For someone special Your one of life's wonderful people you bring sunshine wherever you go... That's why you are thought of so fondly and more often than you know.<p>He gave me flowers & a ballon that said Happy Vday.<p>Before he left (almost 3 yrs ago) he gave be beautiful cards of love and usually some spiriual content. I miss those cards.<p>We ate take out food at home & then he went right to bed - Tired.<p>This just gets so old. I am in plan A 5 mo now(& according to Steve a psuedo plan b cuz he had already moved out)
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|