Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
*Cali* Offline OP
OP Offline
Here is a very recent, happy photo of us [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] ...<p>http://photos.yahoo.com/caliskoolch <p>taken February 8, 2002<p>Cali

F
F
Wow!!! Great-lookin couple! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
Cali!<p>I loved the picture!<p>Thanks for sharing it with us,<p>selket

P
P
Cali: Thanks for sharing that. It's always great to see the good as well. Hope you continue to have those good days. I really enjoyed you sharing that with us. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
loved the photo

T
T
Wonderful Cali. Congratulations. I hope there are many more to come...

N
N
Love pictures... love, love, love them!!<p>Yay! A pretty face to go with the name!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
Beautiful smiles!

E
E
Great photo! You look like a Cali - vivacious and outgoing. Thanks for sharing.<p>Estes

L
L
Ya!! Thanks for sharing!!!!<p>He looks pretty HAPPY to ME!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

G
G
Ahhhhh....."Cali", that picture is worth a zillion words. You and your hubby are a fine-lookin' couple. Never in my wildest dreams would I have suspected marital discord had I seen that picture prior to reading your posts. Just goes to show you that one cannot judge a book by its cover.

T
T
I ditto GeezLouise (b/c I can never come up with such eloquent sounding posts! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] ).<p>Karen

E
E
Miles of smiles to you, Cali...
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>E

J
J
For some reason the Beatle's song "All You Need is Love" popped into my head when I saw this post.<p>Love, love, love....<p>Jeffers

*Cali* Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks guys... I am usually very reluctant to share photos of me [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] ... but for some reason, this one just speaks to me...<p>Cali

S
S
A face to go with the name. I love it, thank you! I was thinking the same thing myself- if I'd have just seen the picture and not the months of posts I would never in a million years suspect there was any trouble here- least of all the he was or could be so terribly unhappy and unpleasant shall we say to you. You are beautiful, you look fun and outgoing, what is this guy thinking???! <p>And if I had not seen the picture I would find it hard to believe that if I saw a picture of you two you would both look so happy. Geez, to listen to what he has to say to you at home, and the way he snapped at everyone here for no reason other than his own guilt and defensiveness, you'd think there never was a more miserably unhappy man in all of history. I'm glad to see that isn't always the case. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Any time that reasonable looking person in that picture wants to come and post here I'd be happy to talk to him, but he'd better leave Efft out of it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

F
F
Cali,<p>love the smilies - you guys look GREAT [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Thanks for sharing....it's also great to put a face to name...this virtual world is ok but sometimes I miss the faces from the words...<p>- Freddy<p>[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: Freddy ]</p>

M
M
Cali,<p>I love the picture. You both look so happy!!! It is great to associate the face with the words.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation