I don't!!<p>Back in Jan I decided that I needed to see a lawyer so that I would now were I stood if WH did finally file DV's, so asked somone that just went through a DV for a recommendation, called this person and made an appointment.<p>Went to the appt. introduced myself, the lawyer asked if this was in regards to <WH name> and I said yes, WH had contacted this lawyer from UT to get things started, this guy wasn't on retainer yet so I asked some general questions and left, didn't know if I should laugh or cry when I got to the car.<p>Soooooooooooo anyways...WH sent admission papers on the 14th V day. I have 20 days to respond, asked Lor(Lor) for a recommendation as we are in the same town, she gave me a ladies name that I played telephone tag with for 5 days, finally got with her and she had been and will be again out of town, couldn't do it. Sooooooooo asked Lor for another one and she gave me two more, called both can't get with either for a day, 1st one finally called me back she will be out of town so can't do. Sooooooooooooo played tag with the 2nd for two days and he was out of town won't be back til the morning and is very busy, paralegal isn't sure he will be able to take the case. Sooooooooooooooooonow what do I do?<p>I'm thinking that if everything is against me, who is for me? or something like that!<p>Is this one of those signs that I was looking for before or just stupid consequence?<p>If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all!!! Just and old country western song!!!<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]