Hi,
Thanks for inquiring.....lots of things have happened this week--tonight is really the first time I have had much of a chance to get on.<p>School has been going great...keeps me sane. I can't believe how fast this year is going by!!<p>My H has been his normal jerky self, altho now he is "trying to reconnect with the kids...he feels it is time to start the healing process." Yeah...right. He was furloughed Feb. 28. He calls the kids about 3-4 times a day. He is emailing them. He got in major trouble over the episode last Tuesday...so has been in an all out frontal attack since then.<p>He went to his lawyer and spouted all sorts of lies. Said he hasn't been drinking and the only reason his OW was at the apt was that she came down with the flu and she had no place to go--so he made the best of it. (Of course, he doesn't know I talked to his brother who mentioned to me that H had told him he was doing it the night before). He accused me of making the kids lie about everything.<p>This week, my son had a basketball game on Wed nite. I got home from school and found out he had a game that night at 5:30. My H had shown up at son's school the day before and had lunch with him again. S told him the game was at 6, so he was upset that dad wouldn't be at his game. He wanted both mom and dad to be there.<p>I had him call H and tell him the game was at 5:30. He ranted and raved that it was so good mom had neglected to give him a schedule, that he couldn't possibly get there in 45 minutes. Blah, blah, blah(of course, he was at the game last week and didn't get it). This was the first one I had been to.<p>He walked in halfway thru the game and made a big issue of making sure my S saw him. When the game was over, I walked out to meet his coach. I asked him for a schedule and then S walked up and asked if he could play in the next game. Before I could stop him, the coach says "sure". Well, my friend had given me a ride to the game. She had her 3 kids and was ready to leave. I tried to explain that to Kyle--and he threw the biggest temper tantrum. It was awful. I didn't know what to do..he wouldn't leave the court. So, I thought I would ask Jim if he could take Kyle home after the second game. I gather my self together and walk over to him---this is after his lawyer had yelled at him mind you. Anyway, I asked him and he says "No, I can't tonight." I asked him why--that the game was only 45 min--and he again says no he can't. AT that point it dawned on me why..and just when Kyle and my friend who is also our intermediary walk up...I go "YOU BROUGHT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH YOU?????" Kyle's screaming, H goes, "well, I have a life too!!" He then starts attacking my friend about the changes he requested with visitation....and it was a big mess. My H lifts up Kyle---who was really caring on for the benefit of his father--and proceeds to lambblast me for making him leave. That was my ride home--my daughters had the cars---it was just a big mess. We got to the foyer of the community center--and H takes off with my S. My friend gets stopped by some swim parents, and I am stuck with my S and H. Ugh!! My S doesn't quit--H puts him down and I go and talk to him. I told him we talked about this before we came--and that if he is going to leaving when asked to, we would have to sit out the next game. H walks over, picks up my S and says "I've got him...I'll take him to the car" And he storms off with him. So we are all trailing after him as he races through the community center. He gets him in the car...and turns and leaves. Then he writes both of us "you all can thank me anytime for getting Son into the car. Glad I could be there to straighten out the commotion Pat caused. YUCK!!!!
I can't believe he brought her here again. Amazing.<p>Kyle quit when he got in the car. The situation never would have happened except for the mess our family is in--or it would have ended a lot quicker. Kyle is going through a rough time--but his behavior was still unaccetpable.<p>Well, H is really blowing this up...he has written tons of hateful emails to me and phone messages--berating me in everyway he can. It is almost comical.<p>The loan on our house was not as much as we had hoped for---so now, there will only be enough money to pay off 1 credit card bill--which happens to be my H. Haven't started fighting that one yet. <p>My H told his lawyer that I don't let the kids call him---my oldest daughter has her own cell phone and all the others know how to call on mine. They also use our regular phone quite well...but it is my fault. He wants my 2nd oldest daughter to be made to visit him--which she adamantly won't do. Kaitie wrote her dad and said "Dad, I don't want to visit you if Leslie is there. She was not sick--she played basketball with us." He wrote her back and said:
Kaitie; Don't know who wrote this, but for the record, you have never called me. Kyle has called and I have called you but you have NEVER called.
2. Leslie and I both spent the time after you left in the bathroom. We were Both sick with the flu, thank-you for your concern.
3. I have an adult who was here with me who knows I did not drink.
4. I do not like the tone of your voice. I deserve much better than that, if yo can't say something nice, do not say anything at all. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior as your mother does.
I still love you but you have to learn to say what is true, not what somebody tells you to say. By the way, You spell and write much better than this so who is really writing this, Just a question,
Love Dad <p>Now he is calling her a lier. Both my son and daughter said that she definitely wasn't sick with the flu...and they had beer at the apt.<p>I have kind of quit writing because these things keep happening every other day--and really wear me out emotionally.<p>One positive thing tho--I looked at him at the basketball game and just felt revulsion. If you could see some of the emails he has written this week--I think he is delusional. It is getting to the point, you can only laugh.<p>I got a pretty ugly letter from his lawyer, who gave it to my lawyer yesterday. It was pretty vindictive and accused me of manipulating the facts to try to prevent him from seeing the kids--especially the younger ones....what a crock.<p>That is about my week...at least I can say it is never dull [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I am exhausted tonight. I think I am not going to be able to stay in our home. Our credit rating is really going down hill. I don't know if we will be able to refinance this one--and I won't be able to afford the payments. That is scary--but I am trying to leave a lot of this up to God. <p>Sing and Daybreak...are you doing ok? I will try to catch up on everyone this weekend. I have to get the kids to bed---and I think I will crash too. I hope we do get a big snow storm tomorrow. I would love to just have a day to stay curled up in bed with a good book. Wishful thinking! Take care, hope you are doing ok!! Pat