Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 676
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 676 |
BR---(Yep for those of you not in recovery yet....you thought the affair was bad...recovery is worse).<p>BR--Why did you say this on "Poll for BS in Recovery"? If it is worse, what is the motivator for saving M? Maybe you should answer on the other thread cause others are now asking.<p>I am in the place now where I have to make a decision about my M and I WANT all the facts....I want to see the reality of what is ahead especially since you are married to an alcoholic like I am. tw
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|