Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
RustyZ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
because I see the the late night MBuilders crew never sleeps!<p>
(ya, I know... It's late, I'm tired, getting goofy. [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] It's after midnight, & I see Cali & Redhat posts rising to the top, & I said "YES!!!!"<p>[ March 06, 2002: Message edited by: RustyZ ]</p>

R
RustyZ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Geeze, and Zorweb's still awake also....man, some infidel butt's gonna get whooped!<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
Hey, for Cali & me, it is ony past 10:30PM .... but I stay over past midnight PST anyway ... what's up ? -RH-

R
RustyZ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
oh, well burst my bubble, Redhat! Major lovebuster! <p>I'm central time, but tend to be up late (work the late shift). I was just tickled to see some of my favorite MB warriors up and posting at the same time!

R
R
RustyZ,<p>Sorry [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] but we need radical honesty [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] ... I don't know about Cali or Z but I have to get my 2 D to bed then I am free to lurk @ MB.<p>RH

Z
Z
ARGH,<p>Who me kick some infidel's butt [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I got my mother tucked in (that was a trip) then came home and tucked my kids in. Though one is still walking around between short snoozes. Work was the pits today.. they are getting ready to lay off a bunch on engineers and I get the funny feeling I'm one of the ones on the chopping block. Guess I have to get a resume on monster, etc. Like I needed one more catastrophe this year.<p>So I sit here staring at the screen. It’s a lot easier running some one else’s life instead of your own isn’t it? Got any other infidels who need their butts kicked?
[img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

R
RustyZ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
well, my butt kicking leg's getting fatigued!<p>I just finished going through those old "david" threads & I'm a bit depressed about it. Pretty strong coincidence. I just don't know what to think.

R
R
RustyZ,<p>Don't think ... just move on to the next thread that low on responses ... specially 0 ones. I just read his post lurking Z's replies. I am an Asian and my parent is very old fashion too ... but Love & Marriage are universal ... unfortunatly so does A [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] . I started a very heated reply then I backed out ... If I don't have anything nice to say I better hush up.

S
S
Just home from swing shift, pacific time.<p>And bored stiff.<p>Can anyone think of something highly entertaining/thought-provoking to discuss?<p>Dara

O
O
Hi Dara,<p>I thought you were in TX? Well I'm off to bed. Those other posts kinda wore me out. LOL!!! <p>Nitey nite,
L.

Z
Z
Still Learning As I go, <p>na, nothing highly entertaining/thought-provoking to discuss here. Unless you are interested in the gloryb threads or the WS/OP bashing threads. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by zorweb:
<strong>Still Learning As I go, <p>na, nothing highly entertaining/thought-provoking to discuss here. Unless you are interested in the gloryb threads or the WS/OP bashing threads. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Oh hell yeah..<p>I already had my turn with Towards The Future.<p>Can you imagine? A foggy WS giving advice to us, and critisizing us for not taking it?<p>Not in TX, we reconciled right before the move.<p>Life is good. <p>Just got a horse this weekend, my lifeling little girl dream.<p>His name is Toy, and he's a fiesty Quarter Horse.<p>Dara

S
S
One thing that still haunts me in this recovery...<p>What OW looked like. I am so stinking insecure. Good grief I am tired talking stuff like this.<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Still Learning As I go:
<strong>One thing that still haunts me in this recovery...<p>What OW looked like. I am so stinking insecure. Good grief I am tired talking stuff like this.<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote>
No matter what, you are a better choice in your H eyes [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] ...<p>I have to go to bed ... My WW just turned the pain one knott up ... she is MIA since Thursday night, usually she is back Tuesday to help to pick up 2 D from school so I could catch up w/ work ... I found out that she is still alive by looking at the trail that she was home today but ... she didn't even return my call ... She is plan B'ng me. I am too tired to think why she does it ... I know it is not b/c of me.<p>[ March 06, 2002: Message edited by: redhat ]</p>

Z
Z
Still Learning As I go <p>Who cares what she looks like on the outside? We know what she looks like on the inside, where it really counts. <p>Just keep in mind that no matter what she looks like today, she's going to be wrinkly of lady some day. (Sorry about that, just spent the evening with my mom at the seniors assisted living place.)

S
S
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by redhat:
<strong>
No matter what, you are a better choice in your H eyes [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] ...
[ March 06, 2002: Message edited by: redhat ]</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Thank you for reminding me, Redhat. I love how men can simply sum things like this up, and make so much sense as well.<p>And, I want to tell you, I really appreciate your links on your sig line. They are a great link to the purpose here, to newbie's. It seems that this board has taken a very dramatic turn for the worse this past month.<p>I admire you all who frequently remind us that this IS Marriage Building.<p>Sorry to hear about your MIA wife. A month or so ago I went a website you had posted about to settle this uneasiness about OW. I have a unlisted # of hers. But, instead of doing the 40$ unlisted # search, I chose the 30$ records search, which was totally fruitless. And I dont want to get let down again, but so badly want to put a face to the nightmare. Any suggestions? Do they have a money back garuntee if no results?<p>
Thanks for responding,
Dara

S
S
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by zorweb:
<strong>Still Learning As I go <p>
Just keep in mind that no matter what she looks like today, she's going to be wrinkly of lady some day. </strong><hr></blockquote><p>
Tee Heehee!<p>I occasionally work in nursing homes. And you know what? I will be wrinkly too one day!<p>Why do I still fret over this? I realize I will only be let down. Even is she's butt ugly, (which for sure her heart is ) I will probly find insecurity revisited in myself.<p>But, H still wont discuss aspects of affair with me, and I dont ever mention it to him. I would feel like a baby if I ever asked him how I measure up to her. Plus, I probly wouldnt believe him. So, I want to see this wretched wench for myself.<p>Thanks Zorweb,
Dara<p>PS. I admire you too
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Z
Z
Still Learning As I go <p>Aw thanks, I needed that today.<p>Yes, you and I will both be wrinkly some day too. I before you I am sure. But still…. It certainly will put us all on equal grounds physically at that point.<p>You fret over it because it’s hard to heal from something that you don’t know and understand. Did you see the letter from the Peggy about [url=http://www.dearpeggy.com/com023.html The "Need to Know"[/url] ?<p>How would your H respond if you showed him the letter? <p>And yes you will feel bad no matter how she looks… if she is prettier then you, you will feel dumpy, insecure and inferior. If her looks are equivalent to you, you will feel like crud because why did he cheat to get the same thing. And if she is not a good looking as you, you will feel insulted. So which would you rather feel?
Though there is some peace in knowing the truth.

R
R
Dara,<p>From phone#, you could get the addy w/ www.discreetdata.com ... no hit no fee. I just use it for my WW new cell phone ... It is hers, she told us (me & 2 D) that it is her freinds. Worst is that she has the billing to OM's apartment ... actually OM's mom apartment since OM live there. Do not use USSearch for that, they are pretty useless ... However once you get the addy you could use www.ussearch.com and use the full background check. They have policy of no hit you could retry w/ more info or even diff. person. I am testing www.checkemout.com for background check, I use it before for license plate to owner name.<p>Anyway, you should stay put and buy your H a nice jean or tools w/ that $$ rather than spending it like that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I am still up after lurking some more post [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
Thanks REdhat, <p>Will try it out. I have a bit of insomnia tonight, check out my new post.<p>Trying out the link now.<p>Thanks Again,<p>Dara

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 431 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation