Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,060
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,060 |
Faith - Just a note that I have been reading your posts and replies to others and I wanted to say that I think you're a wise and admirable lady. You always present a reasoned logic that, to me, simultaneously indicates a thorough thought process together with appropriate empathy.<p>Please continue helping others.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069 |
I echo what WAT has said, Faith. <p>Jo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661 |
awwwwww.... <blush> [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] <hiding behind my desk> [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>thanks... really... [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] I seem to be on a roll today. I don't know why. Some days it's there... some days not, ya know? I'm just on a roll of getting those thoughts flowing... There seems to be so many newbies the last few days... so much desparation and pain... [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: Faith1 ]</p>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,099
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,099 |
Faith,<p> You go girl..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] <p> jd
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837 |
Faith, You get my vote!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p> Wat, Thanks for helping us remember why we are really here. <p>You both are special people. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Aloha, L.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,394
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,394 |
And I ditto Orchid. I'm really proud to call all of you my MB friends. Thanks for helping me when I need it most... and those swift butt kicks are definitely appreciated too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Karen
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 290
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 290 |
I agree with what the others have said. And I am impressed with the way you can add links - I still don't get that, I can barely do the smileys.<p>I remember when I first got on, I posted mostly to you and Terrified, because you were in my "time frame"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 1999
Posts: 579
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 1999
Posts: 579 |
Okay, I'm going to start charging admission to this thread, [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] because she is a wonderful person and everyone here should thank Faith for all that she has done for each of us. Plus I might make a buck or two [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661 |
thank you so much. I certainly don't deserve any more pats on the back than MANY others here. I'm simply trying to give back a small percentage of what I've received here: lots of patience, love, support, advice, and kicks in the behind. You are all wonderful and very valuable.<p>I DO greatly appreciate being appreciated [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] . BS's sure do tend to feel lacking in that area sometimes, so thank you. <p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] I got my admiration "needs" met for the week!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] Will you all marry me???? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: Faith1 ]</p>
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|