Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#985143 03/13/02 09:15 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 335
I
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 335
Hello, I a'm so messed up! I have been trying to figure out some things on this computer, and keep hitting rock bottom. I know my H has been into alot of things on the computer, But i can't get nothing really to open to tell me anything. In the documents is that everything like me or my H has put there? Like for instence there is this thing there that says goodbye, It's the media player thing. I ask my H about that and he said he did not put that there. Well i diden't so if he diden't then how did that get there? Then there was this thing that said liveup in the documents, but then when i went to click on it all that would show was a bunch of codes. Also in the media player there was this thing that keep saying u got mail but that is all it would say. then a nother time on the media player i noticed it would say welcome. I a'm sooooooo lost can anyone help me please?

#985144 03/13/02 10:00 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
Hi there, I replied to your 'bump up' thread. It was on page 2... <p>
Double click here to see it

#985145 03/13/02 10:06 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by in the dark_45:
<strong> Also in the media player there was this thing that keep saying u got mail but that is all it would say. then a nother time on the media player i noticed it would say welcome. I a'm sooooooo lost can anyone help me please?</strong><hr></blockquote><p>
Those sound like AOL sound things that are automatically installed on your computer when you install the AOL software.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0