Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#988358 03/24/02 06:16 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Dear Faith, <p>How have you been? <p>L.<p>[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: Orchid ]</p>

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
Thanks, Orchid [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] .<p>I've been up and down - good days and bad days. I guess that's normal. Overall, I'm doing pretty good. It feels good to have resolution, although it wasn't the way I was hoping. [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>My productivity at work is almost back to normal. I'm glad of that, and my boss is too!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I still have our pictures up around the house just like always - not quite ready to take them down. I took the one off my desk at work. That was a step. <p>I'm enjoying having my own closet [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] , and putting things where I want them. <p>I'm a little stressed out about next weekend - he's supposed to come over and get the last few things that are his, and so we can put our taxes together and get them filed. I haven't seen him in a while, nor talked to him. I'm nervous about him being here, but I think it best for him to come here, rather than us meet somewhere. I think. <p>I'm having to face some anniversaries of the fog rolling in this time last year. It's playing terrible games with my mind and heart. [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] But I'll keep pushing forward!!!<p>I haven't been posting much lately. I'm truly trying to wean myself a bit, but keeping up with the ones I'm familiar with, and watching for newbies I can relate to or that I feel I can offer something to.<p>Thanks for asking about me. I'm ok.<p>[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: Faith1 ]</p>

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Thanks for responding. You are a pillar here and we worry about U!!! <p>Let us know how it goesth next week. Do you want me to call the LB Fairie? I think she is done with her finals...... that woman has been taking tests here seems like all year! <p>Anyways dear, call if you need. Take care and keep in touch. <p>Hugz,
L.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0