Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
O
Hi Medic and Gina,<p>Congratulations are definitely in order for the 2 of U!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I'd like to send a 'touch of Aloha' to your wedding. <p>The Hawaiian Wedding Song:<p>This is the moment,
I've waited for....<p>I can hear my heart singing,
Soon bells will be ringing.....<p>This is the moment....
Of sweet aloha....<p>(cough, cough, I can't sing those high notes...) [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Wishing you both the best. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>L.

P
P
Hey u guys!!! What awesome news! Congratulations from far far away...Don't tell 2 many of us where the do is at we may just all turn up!!! Wesring a little more than a headress I might add! hee hee. All jokin aside it's just wonderful to hear of some happiness on here & I wish you both a wonderful future together...

P
P
Congratulations Medic and Gina!<p>I just LOVE love! Best wishes on a long, happy, MB life together. And thanks for letting US be a part of this special beginning!<p>Love to you both,<p>Peppermint<p>*Sheryl, is it too soon to begin planning the bachlorette party?<p>BTW GINA, since you are a HOME IMPROVEMENT fan, please help me out. Trivia game the other night, the question was to name the Taylor's three sons. I KNOW they are Brad, Randy, and some other one. Who is the other one? Thanks!

J
J
Oh guys, this is so sweet! Restores my faith.<p>Sheryl can wear clothes, but I like to be nekkid. I even volunteer to take the video of the wedding night. ACTION!<p>Elizabeth

H
H
Very cool you two! Im so happy for you! <p>I think this calls for a group hug [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] (As long as eveyone in the group is wearing clothes...) <p>PA eh? Happy wedding congratz from down in maryland!<p>*CHEEEERS!!!*
-HI

F
F
wowwweeeee!!!! I wanna join the group hug (with clothes on!!) [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Congrats!!! What a way to start my day - reading this!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I'll come and play the flute at your wedding. k? Sounds like it's all coming together!

J
J
That's ok, I like to watch. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>You guys have made my day.

K
K
Hey Gina! Hey Zippy...<p>Congrats! You guys are both so sweet & funny...couldn't happen to two nicer people.<p>Hugs--<p>Kathi

H
H
I was just thinking if one DID invide MB people to a wedding, what would all the place cards say?<p>Table 1
Mr and Mrs: Medic238
Table 2:
Daybreak, New-Beginning, ladysing, Orchid ...and so on.<p>
The print would think its a big Hippie wedding or something [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>-HI

J
J
Gina and Zippy,<p>Congratulations. Somehow, one wouldn't expect any other form of proposal from Zippy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Nicely done you two.<p>God Bless,<p>JL

R
R
Awwwwwwwe! I'm all welled up in tears.<p>This was very sweet and appropo for how you two met.<p>Congratulations Gina and Pinhead!<p>Love,
Jo

A
A
Dear Tim & Gina,<p>I just wanted to congratulate you both. Gina, I know how hard you are willing to work on your marriage. Tim, this is a very special girl; be good to her or I will seriously consider driving to Penn and inflicting serious bodily harm upon you (ha ha).<p>Keep meeting each others' needs, and always agree that if one of you wants counseling, the other will go.

R
R
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] Yahhhhh Hooooo!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>What wonderful news! My best to both of you!

L
L
Crying, laughing, whooping and hollering and doing the traditional naked happy dance! (Where's Dylan when you need her???????)<p>Oh, you guys, I'm so happy for both of you. We wish you happiness and peace and a lifetime of love and laughter!<p>Way to go, Zippy!!!!!!<p>Oh, my, I'm just a boo-hooing down here!!! I picked a great day to check in, huh?<p>Love, lots of love,<p>Lori

J
J
OH HAPPY DAY....Congratulations to the both of you.<p> Damn-it, and I said I was through with crying. And me a southern redneck....lol.<p> Tim and Gina, I am so happy for you that I cannot find the words...I am glad I checked MB today. Always wanted to take a trip up north...hint hint.<p> Best of luck to you.<p> jd

P
P
Although I'm fairly new compared to most here, I want to offer my congratulations. <p>Tim and Gina, you deserve happiness and a life of love. The Pope at my nephews confirmation said the following about marriages:<p>When I ask people the question of why you are getting married;<p>If they say because I want him/her to make me happy for the rest of my life - I know this marriage won't last.<p>But, if they say because I want to make him/her happy for the rest of THEIR life - I know it will last.<p>So, happiness to you both! Take care and best of luck in your new life together.

N
N
dear medic and gina-<p>congrats to you both, i am so happy for you.<p>ive got it figured out- we can have the batchelor/batchelorette down in seaside this summer!!!<p>if your taking volunteers-i cook up a storm.
i also do hair, well i do more than hair, i work for one of the biggest spa's around. i also realized we are neighbors-about 20 min away.<p>good luck to both of you-who am i kidding, its not luck and we all know it. you guys have the principals and should do great!!

C
cl Offline
C
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Ahhhh, this just brings tears to my eyes!!!
Aloha, cl

R
R
All I can say is ..........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Congrats to you both and my wishes for a long and happy life together!<p>Desiree

M
M
Zippy and Zippette,<p>What can I say?? I was there when Gina was throwing herself at Tim and he was playing hard to get! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Whoda thunk it?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>You know you two have my blessings. And my best wishes for all the love and happiness you both deserve!<p>Hey! Why don't you just do like I did and run off to Vegas? It's nice, nobody is gonna be bothering you on your honeymoon and you might become a slot machine king and queen and hit the jackpot!! LOL LOL <p>GINA,<p>Lots of luck being a step-mom. You've got it made since Tim II is older! LOL Try becoming a step-mom to 5 and 6 year old boys! Seriously though, it's been great so far.<p>Lots of love to you guys,
Mitzi, Terry, Kyle, Dylan, Luke, Brady and Noah [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation