Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
Hi,<p>If you use iSpyNow software could you give me a review ?. I am interested on purchasing it.<p>Thanks -RH-

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,868
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,868
don't know that one, Redhat, but I've used Spectorsoft's CyberRecorder and eBlaster and can tell you about those.
spacecase59@yahoo.com

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Spacecase:
<strong>don't know that one, Redhat, but I've used Spectorsoft's CyberRecorder and eBlaster and can tell you about those.
spacecase59@yahoo.com</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I am interested in "virus install" capabilities of iSpyNow. You send it via email, when the user opens it up ... it installed itself on the target machine. I do not beleive Spectorsoft or eBlaster could do that. I might be wrong. Thanks for the quick reponse. -RH-

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,868
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,868
No; for CR and EB you need one-time access to the pc for installation.
space

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 681
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 681
i used Iopus.com . it takes pics of your puter every minute, gives you passwords, pics everything. u get a free 30 days and then u can purchase it...if you dont purchase it then an opening screen does come up when the puter is turned on. However when purchased u can get a code right away and u never know it is running. it runs invisibly. <p>mercy

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 382
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 382
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by redhat:
<strong><p>I am interested in "virus install" capabilities of iSpyNow. You send it via email, when the user opens it up ... it installed itself on the target machine. I do not beleive Spectorsoft or eBlaster could do that. I might be wrong. Thanks for the quick reponse. -RH-</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I still gotta believe that it has to be installed on the "target" machine or at least sent there and somehow approved for use by that computer's owner.<p>Otherwise, wouldn't that actually be computer hacking?<p> [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img]

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Always Hopeful:
<strong><p>I still gotta believe that it has to be installed on the "target" machine or at least sent there and somehow approved for use by that computer's owner.<p>Otherwise, wouldn't that actually be computer hacking?<p> [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Yes, it is hacking [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] , graylines of illegal stuff ... I do beleive the user of the computer has to have administator right to work.

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 85
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 85
any luck on this one yet?

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,733
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jeeper:
<strong>any luck on this one yet?</strong><hr></blockquote>
No taker ... I may just have to buy it to try. I am very curious since it is a type of virus via email and mock around w/ your system registry to hide the application from task manager. -RH-

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,900
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,900


<small>[ February 07, 2005, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0