Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#994257 04/16/02 08:38 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 262
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 262
Well I just asked H if he would mind when he tels people that we r seperating that he wouldn't convey that I am happy about the situation as i have been told he is doing "C & I are seperating we are going to stay friends & she is happy with the situation!@@#@##
He threw a right hissy fit & said well you believe what u want I never said that & I don't care what anyone is thinking anyway. What r your thoughts on this??

#994258 04/16/02 08:40 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
He is in an angry mood and asking him to reason on anything right now is futile. <p>Back off for a while. If you have to tell anyone, you do as you need to. With caution and make sure it is not with malice. <p>L.

#994259 04/16/02 08:45 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 262
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 262
Hi Orchid! my that reply was quick, I am at my wits end trying to pack to leave & all this s**t going on around me it feels like my head is a goldfish bowl with all the fish swimming the wrong way only ocasionally one fish decides to swim the other way! Thanks for your input you sure are a great help to everyone on this board!

#994260 04/16/02 08:54 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Selfish reasons. It is therapy for me to help where and when I can. LOL!!! <p>Also, I get help in the responses. I am a firm believer in making lemonade out of life's bitter lemons. An the 'ol Mary Poppins adage of a 'spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down' is a picker upper also. <p>Anyway one does feel like everything is backwards because it is. Our lives should not have to have this mess but low and behold we do. <p>So taking the 'ostrich' approach and ignoring the whole thing doesn't help. Ostriches stick their head in the sand and leave their buts in the air exposed as a target to all. That's what the A is, a targe to all. The WS' try not to see it that way and only time will show it up as the real world sees it. See most times the WS' turns into the ostrich and yet they think 'no one knows'. <p>Sometimes that humor helps me cope. It also helps me be patient. You should have been here last year and seen what a basket case I was. Of course I was and still am dealing with a 'psyco babble rabbit' of an OW (PBR for short) but now I have risen above her (always been above her but I have finally convinced myself as well). It has made my decision making much easier. I am also not intimidated by the WS babble or threats. <p>Hope this helps. I am just in my MB catchup mode right now. U got me at a good time!!! LOL! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>L.

#994261 04/16/02 09:22 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 262
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 262
Well Orchid thanks for all that, I have been sitting at this bloody computer all day, just can't seem to get my head round anything 2day.
Of course I have all this stuff to do & with H being so set in concrete as to whats happening & wondering around like nothing different is going on in his life it's so very hard BUT at last I am now managing to keep my emotions in check in front of H as I can see that pushes him further away (ind u I don't think i could push him any further if i tried!)
It's just so frustrating I keep out of the way if i can but then that means we don't speak & when we do speak it's just matter of fact stuff like 2day he said I suppose you want me to write down & pay you for all the netting, fence posts etc that I am taking & I nicely said yes he was non too happy about that then he said well what about the credit card & I said well as it's a joint account it should b split 50/50 he was not happy about that as i have just been to the uk to my sick mum but as i see it the fence posts r an asset & the credit card is a joint account.... So at the moment those are the convrsations no opportunity to deposit any love bank thingees. He is just mad at everything & when he appears in my bedroom next i have decided that in hhis mind it's over so it can be over in between his legs too lol.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0