Marriage Builders
Posted By: Couple_of_Reasons Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/28/01 03:12 AM
Boy did you say the wrong thing! Perhaps BEFORE you say such stupid comments like this:<P><I><B>I HARDLY think a man who was RAPED by a woman would be help responsible for that child. </I></B><P>you should read what really is happening in the world, other than the view you acquire from the Dr. Laura show. <P>The first case is a child support case concerning a 16 year old girl, hired to babysit a 12 year old boy. She persuaded this boy to have sex with her and indeed got pregnant. Since having sex with a child under the age of 16 is considered rape, she was charged with the crime, but plead to a lessor charge. Now, what to do about the baby? The now 17 year old mother began collecting welfare from the state in which she resided and the state, as with all welfare cases, went after the father, a now 13 year old boy, even though he was unable to legally work for another three years. <P>Short recap: He lost, was deemed a "dead beat dad" by the courts and ordered to pay $7000 in arrears to the state. The courts, using an older case pertaining to the same type of issue, which stated: <I>If voluntary intercourse results in parenthood, then for purposes of child support, the parenthood is voluntary. This is true even if a fifteen-year old boy's parenthood resulted from a sexual assault upon him within the meaning of the criminal law. (11 149 Wis. 2d at 360.) </I> came to the same conclusion. Using this very case, the now 13 year old's case ended with the judges stating: <I>[T]he mother's alleged fault or wrongful conduct is irrelevant under section 545 of the Family Court Act. </I> As a side note, I have not read the appeal. I hope the court changed its ruling and do not ask this boy to pay child support. However, I don't hold much hope the ruling will change, even though he was legally raped. <P>The second case is one which highlights your idiocy that if a man doesn't want to have a baby, he just needs to restrain from having sex. Granted, I'm assuming you mean sex as in sexual intercourse, but I think that's a safe assumption since MOST people would THINK that's how one gets pregnant. However, read this case and you will see how one sexual act produced a child, which produced yet another man who now has to pay child support to a child he didn't want nor had any intentions of having. I will tell you, the sexual act wasn't intercourse, but did entail him actually wearing a condom. The specifics are:<P>"In State of Louisiana v. Frisard, 694 So. 2d 1032 (La. Ct. App.1997), the mother and father of the child for whom support was sought met in a hospital while the father was visiting an ill relative. The mother was a nurse's aid who has access to a variety of medical equipment. The mother offered to perform oral sex on the father, and, in the words of the father, "as ... any male would, I did not refuse[.]" 694 So. 2d at 1035. The mother had the father wear a condom. The mother then removed the condom for the father, and unknown to the father, she inseminated herself with the father's sperm using a syringe. The Louisiana court, noting that the probability of paternity was 99.9994%, held the father's testimony that he "had some sort of sexual contact with the plaintiff around the time frame of alleged conception, although he denied that they had sexual intercourse" was sufficient to prove paternity. 694 So. 2d at 1036. This fact of paternity obliges a father to support his child. 694 So. 2d at 1034. "<P>Basically, <I>because the father intentionally engaged in a sexual act resulting in his deposit of sperm WITH the mother, he is liable for child support.</I><P>In another case (S.F. v. Alabama ex rel. T.M., 695 So. 2d 1186(Ala. Civ. App. 1996)), a man went to a party at a woman's house. He got drunk, passed out and was put in a bedroom in the woman's home. Although he awoke with only his shirt on, he didn't recall having sex with anyone and further he did not knowingly and purposely have sex with the woman who owned the house. Two months after the party, the woman was heard stating she had sex with this man and he didn't even know it. She also stated the sexual act saved her a trip to the sperm bank. She was indeed pregnant and the man was served papers for child support. <P>Before you gawk, a doctor was called in to testify stating an unconscious and intoxicated man can have an erection and can ejaculate. Neither is a voluntary activity. <P>The court ruled against the father stating: <I>the wrongful conduct of the mother in causing conception did not obviate the father's support obligation.</I> He, of course, was ordered to pay child support. <P>You're right. People should start taking responsibility for what they do, how they act and should suffer the consequences for their behavior. But you know, perhaps we're starting our responsibility escapade with the wrong gender.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Couple_of_Reasons (edited July 27, 2001).]
Posted By: flowerseed Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/28/01 04:10 AM
COR,<BR> clap, clap, clap I could add lots more but you have read my mind tell ya what though it probley wont even penatrate this one is a real slow learner. love flowerseed
Posted By: zebrababy Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/28/01 10:42 AM
penetrate,,, no pun intended.<P>heehee.<BR>z.
Posted By: gemini1 Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/28/01 11:09 AM
cor,<BR>Oh my! Great examples. You da girl!!!! Amazing laws aren't they?<BR>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/31/01 05:10 AM
Whether your examples are true or not, and whether the rulings in these cases are right or not, they have ZERO to do with whether a man who WILLINGLY has sex should be held responsible for the resulting child. You are really grasping at straws here. I'll say it again, personal responsibility! It's so simple, don't want to be responsible for a child???? Don't engage in sexual intercourse, PARTICULARLY with someone you aren't even married to!!!
Posted By: Jtigger Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 07:02 PM
Bonniebb,<P>***don't want to be responsible for a child???? Don't engage in sexual intercourse, PARTICULARLY with someone you aren't even married to!!!***<P>So what you are saying is that all the thousands of women who put their child up for adoption every year are unresponsible ?<P>Jtigger<BR>
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 07:18 PM
First of all, it's IRRESPONSIBLE. Second - why are you having such a hard time understanding what I am saying??? YES, it's irresponsible to have intercourse if you are not willing to accept the possibility of pregnancy. That's the reason we hopefully teach our children what sex is for married people. Yes, it's irresponsible to become pregnant out of wedlock, but at least putting the child up for adoption is a responsible choice! But since, in these cases, it is up to the woman to decide that, like it or not, when they DON'T choose that, the OW has to take responsibility to raise the child and SO DOES THE MAN! It's really not very complicated. These pregnancies are a consequence of our H affairs! They weren't trapped. They chose to engage in a behavior that they know darn well, COULD result in pregnancy, and they still CHOSE it. If they couldn't live with the small chance that a child would be born, they should not have had sex! SAME GOES FOR OW!!!
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 07:26 PM
By the way, Couple of Reasons, why are you so angry? You seem to be really trying to SHOW ME or something. You are a very angry person whenever someone dares to disagree with you. Your name calling is incredibly immature. No, I don't agree with a lot of what you say. So what? Because of that I'm an "idiot"? Gee, maybe it's best you DON'T have anything to with your husband's child that HE created WITH the OW while making the CONSCIOUS decision to engage in bahavior that RISKED creating a child! You would only do harm to the child, espcially if the child dared to disagree with you!
Posted By: Jtigger Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 07:32 PM
***They weren't trapped***<P>I'm sorry, I didn't realize that in the world you live in MM & OW jointly made the decision on whether or not oc should be put up for adoption.<BR>In the world I live in the ow is the only person that has any say in that decision.<P>jtigger
Posted By: samoyed Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 07:39 PM
The biggest irresponsibility out of everything is having and raising a child when the father wants no part of it.<P>How can you say adoption is irresponsible? So all the people that can't have children should just suffer and never have the opportunity to have children?<P>My h ow is giving the child up for adoption. I can see no bigger positive to come from the affair than a happy, 2 parent household will get the joy of raising a child, even though biology gave them a different card to play.<P>The ow is being unselfish and caring for this child far more than the ow you are dealing with. I would rather be adopted than find out the only reason I was here is because 2 people chose to hurt others, be selfish and create me while in the midst of an evil betrayal. <P>Sex is not consent for children. In this day and age, we have so may forms of birth control that there is no reason for it. I heard on Oprah about a sports star that had sex with a woman and he used a condom. He threw the condom away and the woman pulled it out of the garbage and gave it to her friend. The friend impregnated herself and tried to get child support from the sports person. So, Bonnie, according to your philosophy, he should have had to pay cs. A person takes responsibility (uses a condom), but I guess since he didn't take it home with him or rinse it out in the sink, he should be paying for this innocent child. After all, it is an innocent child. So, what about the mother? What should happen to her? I am curious what you think about this.
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 07:52 PM
Jtigger<BR>What are you reading? When did I say the H and OW jointly decide if OC should be put up for adoption? I actually said, quite clearly, that that particular choice, like it or not, IS made by the OW. Why argue that point there? That will never change. There is enough disagreement without you putting words in my mouth.
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 08:03 PM
Ditto to you Samoyed - what are YOU reading???? I said giving the OC up for adoption is irresponsible? Don't think so. Honestly, I'm all for heated dialog, but what are you reading? I said it was irrespensible to get pregnant but that at least giving the child up for adoption is a responsible choice! Jeez, you guys must not retain info very well.<BR>Let me spell it out again, AS CLEARLY as possible.....IT IS IRRESPONSIBLE FOR THE OW AND THE H TO ENGAGE IN A BEHAVIOR WHERE THE POSSIBLE OUTCOME IS PREGNANCY. BOTH PARTIES KNOW THAT BIRTH CONTROL IS NOT 100% EFFECTIVE AND BOTH TOOK THE RISK. NOW, BY NATURE OF OUR BIOLOGY, THE W IS THE ONE WHO MAKES THE ULTIMATE DECISION TO GIVE UP BABY OR NOT, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND I AM SURE ALWAYS WILL BE. WHETHER IT'S RIGHT OR WRONG IS RATHER IRRELEVANT BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. TRYING TO CHANGE THAT IS A SEPARATE ISSUE. THAT BEING SAID, H KNEW WHEN HE ENGAGED IN AN AFFAIR THAT NOT ONLY WAS PREGNANCY A POSSIBILITY, HE KNEW THAT IN THAT EVENT, IT WOULD BE UP TO OW WHAT TO DO WITH CHILD. SO AGAIN, HE MADE THE CONSCIOUS CHOICE THAT HIS SHORT TERM PLEASURE WAS WORTH YOUR PAIN AND THE PAIN OF THE OC. HE MADE THE CHOICE. NOW, WHEN OW CHOOSES TO GIVE THE BABY UP FOR ADOPTION - YEAH!!! IN MY MIND SHE IS AT LEAST MAKING A RESPONSIBLE CHOICE AND TRYING TO MAKE SOME GOOD OUT OF THE EVIL SHE COMMITTED. BUT H CAN'T MAKE HER DO THAT, AND HE KNEW THAT WHEN HE TOOK THE RISK. WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO KEEP THE CHILD, THEN YES, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF H TO BE A FATHER, JUST LIKE IT'S OW RESPONSIBILITY TO BE A MOTHER. JUST BECAUSE OW DOESN'T MAKE THE CHOICE HE WANTS OW TO MAKE, JUST BECAUSE SH DOESN'T MAKE THE RESPONSIBLE CHOICE, DOESN'T MEAN H IS OFF THE HOOK. HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR CAN I BE WITH MY OPINION? TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT! JUST BECAUSE OW MAY MAKE THE WRONG AND SELFISH DECISION TO KEEP OC, IT'S NOT THEN OK FOR H TO TURN HIS BACK ON CHILD!
Posted By: flowerseed Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 08:27 PM
Bonnie,<BR> . WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO KEEP THE CHILD, THEN YES, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF H TO BE A FATHER<BR> Were is there a they? I dont know of any man that got the say so in this.<BR> I would say yes if he agreed that he wanted to be involved in this childs life then yes he should be responseable.
Posted By: Couple_of_Reasons Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 08:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bonniebb:<BR><B>By the way, Couple of Reasons, why are you so angry? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Suzi, I'm not angry. Perhaps you perceive me as angry, but in reality, I'm far from angry. I actually look at your charade as comical. <P><B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You seem to be really trying to SHOW ME or something.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, in my last post I was trying to SHOW YOU that you don't know what you're talking about when it pertains to issues involving reproductive rights. <P><B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You are a very angry person whenever someone dares to disagree with you. Your name calling is incredibly immature.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>Well, if name calling is "incredibly immature", you've proven your "incredible immaturity" long ago by calling husband's names, wives names and everybody else derogatory names, including calling me a "very angry person". [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Because of that I'm an "idiot"? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, I didn't call you an idiot. What I SAID was "The second case is one which highlights your idiocy that if a man doesn't want to have a baby, he just needs to restrain from having sex." Meaning: If you think a woman wouldn't intentionally get herself pregnant without the man even having sexual intercourse with her, then the statement is just plain idiotic. <P><B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>Gee, maybe it's best you DON'T have anything to with your husband's child that HE created WITH the OW while making the CONSCIOUS decision to engage in bahavior that RISKED creating a child! You would only do harm to the child, espcially if the child dared to disagree with you!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, now that's rich. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Because *I* don't agree with YOUR ideas, this would make me a bad influence on the OC?? LOL<BR>I'm sorry, but I didn't know we ALL had to conform to YOUR ways. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I actually LIKE when my children debate with me and entice them to feel free to debate any issue. We debate (read that again - debate) on many, many issues which means they feel safe enough to discuss opinions with me, even when they know I may have a different point of view. So I must not be so bad, huh? I have also taught them the difference between opinion and facts which, I think, prevents preconceived notions about people, races, genders, religions etc. It's sort of like teaching them not to judge a book by it's cover - like just because you don't like the color blue doesn't mean all blue books are bad. Know some facts before you start mouthing off an opinion. Facts make opinions stronger, ya see. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So if you think this would cause harm to the OC, then perhaps you're right. Then again, there goes that "fact and opinion" difference eh? <P>
Posted By: Couple_of_Reasons Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 08:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bonniebb:<BR><B>JUST BECAUSE OW MAY MAKE THE WRONG AND SELFISH DECISION TO KEEP OC, IT'S NOT THEN OK FOR H TO TURN HIS BACK ON CHILD! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, I SEE NOW! ONLY the OTHER WOMAN is allowed to be irresponsible and selfish by keeping a child, but the MAN is the one who is supposed to be responsible and unselfish???? <BR>
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 09:18 PM
Flowerseed<BR>Yes, I admit, that was a TYPO. I meant "when she chooses to keep the child" I knew I had made a typo when I read what I posted but figured it was clear that it was a typo by the rest of what I was trying so clearly to say. <P>Couple of Reasons - you are beyond trying to have a dialog with so I will not respond to you unless you'd like to stick with the issues at hand which you so conveniently try to avoid by instead starting immature arguments. I disagree with you and what I said, very clearly, states my opinion. If you'd like to address that and disagree, go ahead. But please, spare me the name calling, nose in the air, I know everything attitude! You are angry and hurting just like everyone else is here. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine. Don't be angry just because I disagree with you. You think you're so smart and so above it all. You aren't, you're human just like the rest of us. If you don't like me or my opinions, why not cease this little baby, name calling game.
Posted By: Jtigger Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 09:35 PM
****THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND I AM SURE ALWAYS WILL BE. WHETHER IT'S RIGHT OR WRONG IS RATHER IRRELEVANT BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. TRYING TO CHANGE THAT IS A SEPARATE ISSUE. ****<P>Oh dear bonniebb,<BR>Just because something is a certain way does not make it right. That is why today WE ARE Americans instead of English, it is why slavery WAS abolished, it is why women CAN now vote , it is why woman HAVE THE RIGHT to reproductive freedom , and it is why men WILL BE emancipated from the injustice of forced parenthood. Simply because it is not right.<BR>We ARE trying to change the notion that only a woman can decide the outcome of a pregnancy. How did you miss that concept ?<P>Jtigger<BR>
Posted By: Couple_of_Reasons Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 09:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bonniebb:<BR><B>If you don't like me or my opinions</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You're right. I don't like you. It has nothing to do with your opinions. It's YOU who I have an issue with. <P><B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>why not cease this little baby, name calling game</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Suzi, when you can stop going from board to board, harassing wives who are already hurt then I'd glady back off. However, if you want to continue playing the sick, twisted and evil little game you like to play, then expect me. <P>Your "story" is untrue. You are not a wife. You don't have an OC issue and I'm not even sure you ever were an other woman. You have had more stories, more handles, more everything that it's truly scary, yet I'll give you an A for the creative effort you have put forth in your many facades. <P>In case you have forgotten, Suzi, or got your names and stories mixed up, here's a recap of history for you. Yes, it did take some time (12.5 minutes to be exact), but honestly, when it comes to protecting the hearts and minds of betrayed wives with REAL OC issues, it's worth every minute. <BR> <A HREF="http://www.affairs-help.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001252.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.affairs-help.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001252.html</A> <A HREF="http://www.affairs-help.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001294.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.affairs-help.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001294.html</A> <A HREF="http://www.affairs-help.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001305.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.affairs-help.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001305.html</A> <P>Stick to the real issue. It's not your opinion which is the issue. The real issue, Suzi, is the cruel game you play with people and the chaos you cause on every single affair board known to the Internet. <P>You talk about taking personal responsibility for our own actions. When can we expect you to take some responsibility for the havoc you continue to create? Perhaps you still need to discuss this issue with Dr. Eleanor. Perhaps you need to get a life and leave these women alone. Perhaps you need to figure out a way to deal with your personal issues before you start expressing your opinion about other people's issues.<P>Perhaps you need to disconnect your modem. <P>CoR
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 09:46 PM
Jtigger<BR>Let me ask you...what was your husband's penis doing in another woman's vagina? Does your husband know that's how babies are made? Does he know no birth control method is 100% effective? NO ONE FORCED parenthood upon him and you know it. He took the risk. Instead of this campaign to change what WILL NEVER change lady, why not instead accept the fact that a man has COMPLETE AND TOTAL control over where he puts it? You do a disservice to women with this ridiculous campaign. It WILL NEVER change! That's why people have free will over to whom to have sex. Was your husband unaware that if his OW got pregnant it was ultimately her decision whether to abort or give up for adoption or keep the baby? Did he know that was out of his hands when he volunteered for sex?<BR>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!! Women carry babies, not men. That's the way it is. You will not change that. Too bad if your husband doesn't like that, he could have made the choice NOT TO HAVE SEX with her. Ladies, CUT THE CRAP with the forced parenthood business. IT'S PATHETIC!! He knew what he was doing and he WILLINGLY TOOK THE RISK. TELL HIM TO STOP WHINING AND BE A MAN FOR A CHANGE
Posted By: Incognitess Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 09:49 PM
Bonnie not to sound rude becaue im just as angry, heartbroken and as hopless as you right now, but i think you should let that h of your have it , i mean really let it out on him ..cry scream..blame him..the whole nine yards..I dont have the luxury of knowing yet because my h is in the denial stage yet..but i let him have it when i found the evidence of this..i let the roof fly so i did not have to take it out on anyone else who really had nothing to do with it..i come here sometimes in pain..never accusive of how other greive or how they handle thier lives but to learn and possible be able to be emotianlly where they are now becasue it is a much healther state of mind ..there are times i come here desperate, i wont find a miracle here as i sometimes wish too but i go away with a bit of a miracle in what i learn and how i feel after i speak here..God works in mysterious ways Bonnie..that was proven to me over an over again in many things that happened in the past year..I was suicidal for about a minute while listening to a song in the car..i am not that way but i felt hopless..i just saw darkness in front of me..this is not a good place to be and i was were you are many months ago..I refuse to lose the anger..now it turned into despair..if i dont get my answers only God knows where it will go after that..i have this problem about me..i cant let go of anything..its apparent..but i know i have to if i want to live..i am going back to couseling..i decided today..i think you should also see someone about your pent up anger..it is a very dead end i assure you<P>yf
Posted By: tigger4jdt Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 10:29 PM
CoR,<P>OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I went to the other sites that you created the links to and I thought that I hadn't left this thread!!!!! Did you also notice that another one of her names was "Bonnie"?!?!?!?! She really needs to get a new life, because she is not living it up here. She has been found out, many times by you!!!!!<P>BonnieBB, Suzi, Kayla, Whoever you choose to be----<P>I will no longer reply to your posts as you are quite possibly the most irritating "crasher" we have had to date! I will enjoy laughing at your reasoning though, cause you don't have any sence left! If you did, in fact, get married, and your H slept around, and created another child, congradulations, you now know how it feels to be in someone elses shoes!!!(Though, I seriously doubt that is truly what happened.)<P>Thanks, CoR for showing us exactly who, or what this BonnieBB, Bonnie, Suzi, Kayla thing is!!<P>Tigger
Posted By: unicornlove Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 10:44 PM
Bonnieb, <BR>I am new to the board and read alot of the posts here. The thing of the matter is that both OW and H were irresponsible in having sex, knowing the outcome BUT if they both KNEW of the end result why shouldnt there be an equal end result whereas the father has the right to say if he is ready to be a father or not. The girls here are not disputing your claim that the H was just as irresponsible but they are saying that OW is just as selfish to insist child be brought into H life whether he likes it or not. Yeah I am very upset at H, but because OW has most say so whether or not to bring a child into the world, which is just as selfish then she is to blame AS WELL. THE OW DO IT OUT OF SPITE FOR THE MAN NOT LEAVING HIS HOME, AND OTHER CRAZY REASONS THAT DEAL WITH US AND H. THEY DO THAT FOR ATTENTION TO KEEP THE LIE GOING BETWEEN OUR H AND THEM. SO WHILE WE KNOW MEN WILL BE MEN, OW has ball in her court and therefore to me, has the control over this OC issue IF it exists.
Posted By: flowerseed Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 11:20 PM
Rerun some of it is word for word. Is this possibly a grown up oc. How very sad and please go get some help. <BR> flowerseed
Posted By: zebrababy Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/30/01 11:27 PM
Wow,... is all I can say. <P>Thanks COR for validating that there are a lot of people out there in cyber world that have more than a few screws loose. Very scarey in fact. Can you imagine them left alone with any sort of POWER. Yikes.<P>Z.<P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Posted By: Couple_of_Reasons Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 07/31/01 01:09 PM
Yes, she has been soooo many people, it's truly amazing. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>She has been Jim, Jane, Heather, heatherr, amelia, sue, suzi, kayla, Dr. Eleanor, shikwanita, Dr. Josephine Washington (?!), Bonnie, Harvey... really, who knows how many others. Her stories include being the other woman, being the wife whose husband had an affair which produced a child, a wife whose husband had an affair who she divorced, and a serial cheater husband. <P>The creativity is amazing, but the motive is always the same. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Take care,<BR>CoR
Posted By: alexy Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 08/03/01 09:35 PM
I commend you people for putting up with a person such as bonnie, with the grace and class of a saint. I also am amazed at the support in which some of you are still trying to educate her. I came in here to read a post by quaker mom, and started to look around. WOW, is all I can say. God Bless you all that are dealing with this with strength and grace, no matter the decision that was best for your families.
Posted By: Quiet_Goodbye Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 08/03/01 09:57 PM
Couple of Reasons,<P>What the heck board is that -- the links you provided?<P>Ick.
Posted By: Nerlycrzy Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 08/05/01 06:51 AM
Nyneve,<BR> The links CoR provided were from <A HREF="http://www.affairs-help.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.affairs-help.com</A> The website of Emily Brown. She has written several books about affairs, has workshops and offers counseling.
Posted By: MyCross Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 08/05/01 01:54 PM
I KNEW IT !!! Thank you COR for posting those links. Her language is the same the arguement is the same...her thoughts are the same.<P>If you recall, when I came to this board, I too was "put off" by the way the OC was viewed. BUT I was not defending the OW....I felt NOTHING for the OW, I was confused on what to do about OC, and view her as the innocent in a BIG adult<BR>BOO BOO, I did not know what to do about it, BUT as a VOLUNTEER for years, with Court appt children advocates, and<BR>March of dimes ( in prevention of child birth defects), not to mention being a full time mother, for 12 years. I feel and felt pain for these kids. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT???? we are not parenting these kids, the OW is, and she is no way the mother I am...she is not self sacrificing, nor does she feel<BR>the protected feeling you have for you own child....read Gemini post, with her OW coming up to her H at a gas station...."here's your daddy?"....how IS this healthy for a child??...it is not. Children need stablity, and love. It does not matter if it is one parent or two. it needs to be stable, and loving PERIOD. flashing a child or using them as a PON, is SICK. If any father is not in a childs life for any reason, it is the mothers responsiblity ( if she choses to raise them) to provide the stablity and Love...PERIOD. AND BONNIE/SUZI/KAYLA...whatever you multiple personailty person you are at the moment. These kids are a VERY small % (born to MM and the OW), there are a TON of children that fathers just vanish when they find out there GF's are pg. or Husbands who leave and dont support the children of a marriage...there are a ton of men like this....our situations, are the smallest %, and we are financially responsible...unlike all these others deadbeats<BR>you come to these boards, NOT on a cursade for OC...BUT for the OW, who got dumbed...(like you did)...you want to hurt the wife...or since you cant hurt YOUR MM wife...you want to get back at all the other wives..you can. This my dear<BR>speaking as a health professional, is very very sick, some of these women have no where to go except here, some of them cant afford counseling, and this is their counseling.<BR>Some chose NOT to involve their families, because they are rebuilding with there H's, and have become each others families. AND you come here pretending....I can say this if you read my threads you will see, I came here with the same view (not in suppport of the OW, but the OC), I did not take such a stance...I was actually in pain and confused...you claim to be...BUT your views are so concreate...and after reading the other threads that COR posted, your posts all read the same...but you are different people OW (which is what I thought you were)...you need to go now...I dont really belong in this thread, because the OW in my case....turned out to be just like you...a BIG Lair...and OC was not my H's...it was funny...how a 44 y/o got PG, for the first time after having sex a couple of times....she was already PG, and she wanted someone with money..to be the daddy...now she gets to figure a way to pay the money back....since the bumm of a real father cant be found...OH DEAR SHE AS TO GO BACK TO WORK....BOO HOO...this woman actually wanted a car like mine...because if my children could be in a nice car why not her child....she actually started to believe her own lies...but as soon as the blood test was done...she left the state...what was up with that?????...she is lucky we did not put her in jail...for fraud...and yes BONNIE we have fun here poking fun at OW (we never do OC)just the OW<BR>BUT these women intruded on our lives (yes Bonnie, with the help of our H's)...BUT we did not chose to marry OW...we did our H's, and we HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM...WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH OW...and we chose NOT too...and how we deal with our H's...is not your business, and NOT the OW business...and for the record...I do not plan A...my H has been in a living hell. for as you put..putting his thinging were it did not belong...MY H had what you would call a "one night stand"...not a relationship...and he has/is paying dearly...if he choses to leave me..because I am intolerable...so be it..I am strong...BUT I WILL BE VERY FINANCIALLY SET...My H built an empire..I was there every step of the way....so it is half mine...and I will take it.<BR>MY children will want for nothing...BUT I am telling you as a mother..if this would affect my children "standard of living"...I would be plan A'ing my brains out..I would do whatever not to disrupt my kids in any way shape or form...BECAUSE I AM A GOOD MOTHER AND THEY COME FIRST..NOT MY EGO..not my pride...who cares about that junk...has nothing to do with self esteem, it has to do with self sacrifice..and I would do it..whatever...for my kids...I know if he left me now he would still be there emotionally for them (he is a workaholic, so he is not home alot now) but he would be there as much to see them, and love them...but if it were different and their lives were to be altered and their home ,schools, dance lessons. sports...etc...I would be the plan A queen...<BR>So you coming in here, and saying this and that...not even thinking about your own children (your pretend children)...only about poor OW and poor OC....you are a sick person..and I would get help (professional help) to help you get over being dumped by MM...I am just wondering<BR>do you have a child from that relationship?...I think there are support board for women like you..I think you should find one, and leave these women here alone
Posted By: Quiet_Goodbye Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 08/06/01 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nerlycrzy:<BR><B>Nyneve,<BR> The links CoR provided were from <A HREF="http://www.affairs-help.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.affairs-help.com</A> The website of Emily Brown. She has written several books about affairs, has workshops and offers counseling. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, so the site isn't a bad one... alright... I did go look after and I see there is some help to be found there -- to those who want it, of course. <P>Thanks!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: Oh, Bonniebb/Suzi... - 08/06/01 09:11 PM
I couldn't resist. How do these posts on another board prove anything about ME? This is bizarre. Anyway, thanks for the laugh!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums