Denial about what? I ADMIT she has cheated twice. She IS in therapy now. And she HAS agreed to get tested for STD's. Listen, I'm not stupid. I know she has some SERIOUS issues with faithfulness, and I HAVE told her that her actions are unacceptable and that I will not stick around any longer if she f's up again. But, I also believe it's possible for someone to change if they want to. All I can do is hope that she chooses me and our children instead of the destructive lifestyle she's chosen. I don't know if the information on this site will help us or not, but I know that I want to be with her forever and she has indicated the same, so it's worth one more shot. But, I also know that I don't need her. I am strong enough to fight for our marriage, but I'm also strong enough to leave if it happens again. I have more respect for myself then to stay in an emotionally abusive relationship, and I've told her that. So, trust me, I MAY have been in denial for the last 2 years (since the first A), but I am not in denial today.

BS (Me): 32
WW: 32
D-Day: 12/28/09 (fresh in my mind)