Yeah, I plan on calling him in the next day or so. Last night she told me everything that happened with him. We identified a trend in both occurances. Both times, she thought she could talk to these guys on the phone just as friends without them thinking anything about it. I told her that if a married woman was willing to talk to me over the phone for more than 2 minutes, the message I would get is that she would rather talk to me and spend time with me then with her husband, and that they must be having troubles in their marriage. (Is that accurate?) She was pretty nieve to that fact. So, in both cases this is why the guys eventually made moves on my W. She swears up and down though that she didn't have sex with the first friend. He tried to have sex with her and she said "no", told him off, and left. Of course, I will confirm this with him to see what he says.

On another topic.... since we're trying to practice Radical Honesty, I told her that before we got married, while we were in a long distance relationship, I dated another girl that lived in my city. I was in a very dark place in my life, and my morals were not very high. But, in my mind (at the time), if I wasn't married then anything goes, because once you ARE married then you are committed to your partner for life. She was hurt, as she should have been. But it's not even in the same REALM of what she did to me during our marriage. So, frankly, I didn't feel that bad about telling her.

Anyway, more to come later. Thank you all for those of you who are actually providing supportive comments! Those ones really help.

BS (Me): 32
WW: 32
D-Day: 12/28/09 (fresh in my mind)