I am not sure I can send him a legal letter denying access and all that stuff. I just think I need to move to Plan B send him a letter. I think your right he knows how to play me when he talks to me.

I think I will send him the rehab letter and send him the kids schedule

Last edited by Coolbeginnings; 12/05/20 01:29 AM.