I ended up having a lovely weekend just DS and I. The children and I are so much happier and laugh all the time. I feel like I can relax and enjoy them so much more.

I realise now that on the Fridays that BF takes the children for the weekend is a really tough day for me.

I can’t help but wonder if BF is struggling not seeing his children very much. If it was me I would move heaven and earth to have my children with me every night. I don’t know how he has handled it this long.

On Sunday when he dropped DD off, he turned up 1 hour 45 minutes late. I got quite panicked and ended up getting DS to call DD to find out where they had gone. I don’t want that to get a habit so I got IM to drop BF a message letting him know that I had plans and to make sure he is on time. Another way to needle me?

DS went out to the talk to DD on the drive so they had 5 minutes outside. DD does not seem bothered about the distance from Dad at all. I am not sure what to make of this.

I know I am doing good because I was singing and cleaning and DS said to me out the blue ‘Mummy you don’t want Daddy to come home do you?’. I wanted to say yes I do, but only if he treats and loves us as we deserve.

Last edited by Coolbeginnings; 01/25/21 03:41 PM.