Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
The wife knows I pick them up every other week, why do I need to tell her all the time.

She acts like Im not going to pick them up, and she acts stunned when I tell her Im getting the kids. She listens to our conversations so she knows I was going to pick them up.

I am going to postpone the D until after 4/15 tax
day, she is self employed. I want to see what she claims as income. On the inerrogatories she
stated her income as 307 dollars per Month.
what a joke.

She aslo has 2 credit cards and has made late payments. I have car wash recipts for 135 each.
hand wash/wax complete detail. this is at the same car wash the Om uses for his truck all of
the time.

waiting on her cell records, I just found out the wife has subpoenaed the neighbors kid, 21 year old.
why, I have no idea..
so how bad did I blow the plan B.

I really feel like telling her and him everything I want and burning the bridge,
But I dont let her know it affects me, I talk nornmal tones, say excuse me and that is eating her up. she feels like she has wasted the last 15 years of her life.

C
C
The wife knows I pick them up every other week, why do I need to tell her all the time.
You don't need to tell her, you choose to do it.
Why?

She acts like Im not going to pick them up, and she acts stunned when I tell her Im getting the kids. She listens to our conversations so she knows I was going to pick them up.
Then why do you tell her all the time?

I am going to postpone the D until after 4/15 tax day, she is self employed. I want to see what she claims as income.
???
What does that have to do with anything?
Why would she have to show you her income after but not before the 15th?

so how bad did I blow the plan B.
You didn't "blow" Plan B. But you do need to try a bit harder a sticking to it.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
CA, if I did not tel my wife I would not get to see the kids, She would leave so I could not see /get the kids. She knows the only way she can hurt me is to keep the kids from me. I call them every night. She has asked me in the past to call at 6:30, when I call she does not answer, So I call at 7 and 8. when the kids answer she stands in the back ground and says tell him to call early, hurry and get off the phone etc.

I want her to show income on her tax returns,
this will help to reduce child support, she is saying she only makes 307 per month. BS, she has lied about the money she makes, she is in a cash business, I have her appointment book, my attorney wants to know to use as leverage I guess. I also want to know if she has used my income on her credit card applications.

Bottom line is I have to tell her I am getting the kids, we have been every other weekend, if I dont say anything I will not get the kids, Just like the show I took them to Clifford, I told her for 3 weeks and the day of the show when I call she complains that I dont know your picking them up, what time etc. I did not tell her the time but she knew the day when I was pickiing them up, she knew it would be after they got out of school, she asked me if they should eat, do homework etc..

C
C
CA, if I did not tel my wife I would not get to see the kids, She would leave so I could not see /get the kids.
Why would she leave? You said she doesn’t know you are coming over.
Why don’t you go over when you know she is home?

Bottom line is I have to tell her I am getting the kids, we have been every other weekend, if I dont say anything I will not get the kids
Get a court order for visitation.

Better yet, you should be seriously considering getting custody.

<small>[ April 01, 2004, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Chris -CA123 ]</small>

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I think she wants to feel like she has some sort of control over me. She dosent. The money train she is riding on is headed to the station.
Its runnig out of steam.

I told he when she left when everything was said and done I would be the only person standing or willing to help her. The om will dump her.

He has filed her head with bs for so long she has her mind made up with thoughts and there is nothing i can do to change it. She will find out in court who has been telling the truth.

I have found out she has subpoenaed 25 people.
this includes, my parents, sis in law parents , my brother and sis in law, neighbors and 2 people that lived accross the street that moved 5 plus years ago.

she also subpoeneaed someone that worked at a pharmacy that was fired for stealing Lortab 5000
plus pills.

Funny she did not subpoena the OM my ex best friend......I did though and his ex wife, only people I did. nobody else matters.

Steve:

These train wrecks happen in slow motion, you know?

While you're watching it happen, do your best NOT 2 get sucked in2 the drama. I fear you're already in 2 deep.

-2long

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
ok if Im in to deep how do I get out?

Going to get the kids.

I have the car tag renewal and insurance renewal.
I am going to send them to her.

M
M
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by gblogbd:
<strong> ok if Im in to deep how do I get out?

Going to get the kids.

I have the car tag renewal and insurance renewal.
I am going to send them to her. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Steve, why are you paying for her insurance and tags? That is HER responsibility!

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I had to pick the kids up, sis in law is out of town,
I found out the wifes father had heart surgery,
I called ot check on her father, the father in law answered the phone, I asked how he was doing and he said he did not want to talk to me.
5 min later the wife called yelling and screaming about me calling saying her father did not want to talk to me, I hung up. She called
back and asked why I called, I told her I wanted to see if he was doinfg ok, The wife said he was not doing well because I was making her spend a lot of money for an attorney and was trying to take her kids, I told her I was not to blame for her dads health and it was her choice to spend the money on an attorney, She started yelling again and I told her not to call and yell at me ever again and hung up, she called back, I did ot pick up the phone and she left a nice calm voice mail her father was doing well and asked me to please not call and check on him.

what a wacko she has become.

Steve:

It's this kind of nonsense phone call that I refer 2 when I say you're already in 2 deep.

Stop calling. Find an intermediary 2 remind her that you're picking up the kids.

By participating in the drama convos, you're feeding her imagination, however idiotic the reasoning might seem 2 you. The only way 2 stop is 2 stop.

-2long

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
looks like court D date will be put off,
Her and her attorney canceled the depositions and has said he cannot reschedule before court day.

M
M
How come it was delayed?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Because we had depositions scheduled and her attorney canceled and did not reschedule before the April 14th court date. My attorney said we
were then going to postpone the D until we could depose my wife, he really wants ot depose her since she took the 5th on the question about the affair.

M
M
Steve, what is all this deposing and stuff about? What difference will any of this make in granting a divorce? I am confused about how divorce works in your state. When I got divorced he just filed and then 6 months later we were divorced, end of story.

They wanted to interview us about our children but I declined telling them that my children were strictly my business and not theirs. Their job was to grant the divorce, mine was to parent. Can you even imagine the nerve of some court lackie scrutinizing MY parenting skills? ummm, I don't think so!

Why is it so different in your state?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
For one my wife is wanting me to leave the house.
her to get all of the furnishings, 1/2 of my retirement plan and child support of nearly 1k per month.

My wife is saying she only makes 300 per month.

We are wanting to prove she earns more, lock her into a story, that she has no money that the OM has not been helping her etc. then at the Div.
hearing prove where OM has provided for her and where she can afford 130 doaalr car wash etc.

This will allow me to keep the house, not have to give her 1/2 of my 401k, and she can take
at least 1/2 of the credit card debt she ran up.

there are other legal issues also that once she
tells her story in the deposition if she tells a different story in court then she will be caught
telling a lie. this helps me. I want the house and all of the contents and my 401k and kids.

we are going to ask about her DR shopping and her reasons for all the pills etc she has been taking and why she went to 3 Dr;s on 3 different days and got pain pills.

M
M
I gotcha, Steve! So you are trying to get the kids?

Do you think she is running scared in all this?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
for sure, because I dont tell her anything, why do think she has been calling all my friends.
the ONLY thing she can say is I yell at my kids sometimes. But heck show me 1 parent that dosent.

I am a VERY good father, thats why I have some of my daughters teachers willing to write letters or testify as to my well being.

Im not worried about a Damn thing. I would like my family together. I dont want to crush my wife because I love her, I have been totally reactive in this whole thing.

the only time I made a first move was to go talk to an attorney that the OM was Using. I went there so my wife could not use him. i never told her. She came to me telling me what a sorry
SOB I was for going to an attorney. I left the attorney she has now alsone because he is Very expensive and has a very bad reputation with all other attorney's. That right where she went and has since complained to me I should be ashmed of
making her spend a lot of money for the divorce.

I simply told her dont blame me and hung up the phone.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Just found out the wife went to our bank and was telling all of the tellers I was not giving her money and I was defrauding our homeowners insurance company, we had a hail storm and several houses on the street were damaged.

The wife did not know that I use this bank and bring the tellers TCBY just to surprise them.

Wife also told them I was forging her name on checks and tax return.

I think wife is going crazy.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
found out wife went to another bank and was telling them how much she has spent on attorney, whil there one of the tellers was emailing me telling me what she was saying, I was talking to the kids on Easter and the oldest daughter, said hold on a minute, when she come back to the phone she said" Daddy, mommy said she did not want you to come by here today" I told my Daughter not to repeat stuff like that. Told thm I loved them and good bye.

C
C
I use this bank and bring the tellers TCBY just to surprise them.
Uh, why are you bringing TCBY to tellers?
These are all male tellers, correct?
Cause of course you wouldn't be doing anything like this with women since you are still married.

I think wife is going crazy.
Perhaps she's already there?

I was talking to the kids on Easter and the oldest daughter, said hold on a minute, when she come back to the phone she said" Daddy, mommy said she did not want you to come by here today" I told my Daughter not to repeat stuff like that.
Be very careful about what you are telling your kids. This puts puts them in a very confusing circumstance. Mom says one thing and Dad says another. You are forcing them to choose sides.

Simply tell them, "oh, thanks for telling me" and leave it at that.
Discuss with your wife about using the kids to pass messages. Don't argue about it.
If she continues to do that, then simply reply to her about what the kids ask.

You are trying to get custody, aren't you?

<small>[ April 15, 2004, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Chris -CA123 ]</small>

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 123 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation