Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I posted a few weeks ago on JFO forum about my situation and received many replies of support and guidance, thank you so much.

I have been lurking since trying to get a better understanding of what happens next but can't seem to find anyone in the same situation as me?!

Is there anyone else in my situation whom I could talk to?

I am the BW and H won't come back to me at all. Married 15 years, know each other 25 in total. We have two sons, both still living at home - 21 and 16. H's OW finished with him after our d-day phone call and moved home. I don't know if there's still contact or not but H vows he is still in love with her and won't come home to me even though he's not with her (he's still living in my city).

I don't understand it - he didn't leave me for the first 3 years of their affair and then was with me on/off for the next two. Now he's not with her at all but won't stay with me?

Can anyone else relate to this or advise me what to do? I still love my husband and want him to come home so we can work on our marriage.

Thank you
SW

A
A
You do plan A...for a decided amount of time...

no relationship talk...
you just show him in each encounter the best you...

someone who is happy
someone who he would like to spend time...

each conversation has no pressure on him
what he is doing

is he seeing the children?
encourage him to do so...

be the one to cut off phone conversations...
be the one a little to busy with 'something' if he calls...

fill the home with happiness and joy

and make sure that each contact with him is a nice one....

ARK

K
K
I am in a similar situation. My WH moved out 5 months ago. I don't believe he is still seeing OW but he still doesn't know if he wants to come home. Plan A is definately where you need to start. Also, have you determined what the problems in the M were that led to the A? What steps have you taken to correct them? I have also used this time while my WH is gone to work on myself, to become the type of person that I want to be. And not just for the sake of saving the M, but for myself and my child.

L
L
Somewhat similiar situation. My H vows he loves me and the children has never as does not intend to be seperated or divorced yet ..has not come home for good yet.
His affairs are over...OC born in August. H says OW does not want him to be around for OC as he didn't want it to begin with.

Anyhow I agree Plan A seems to be the way to go. Give a reason to want to come home. Don't question about Ow or affair. Focus On what makes you and him happy. Mostly keep your boys a number one priorty. They need your support right now.

Focus on yourself and the boys and let him wonder what your doing for a change.

Lori

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 459 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation