Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
F
Have you talked to each one of them personally?

Me (FWW) 34
BS 36
Married 5/25/91
DS-8
DD - Born 11/8/05
PA #1 12/1996
PA #2 4/01 to 1/04
NC 1/04

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not. - Oprah Winfrey
A
OP Offline
A
Yes, I have. And,each person gives the exact same story.

Ashley Hart
M
M
hmmm,that would probably be because he told them the same story, DUH

A
OP Offline
A
But, doy, even his wife is in agreement and admits to most of it.

Ashley Hart
F
F
Of course they are giving the same story...he's justifying his actions to everyone with the same excuses.

So...what excuses do you think he'll give you when he cheats on you?

Me (FWW) 34
BS 36
Married 5/25/91
DS-8
DD - Born 11/8/05
PA #1 12/1996
PA #2 4/01 to 1/04
NC 1/04

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not. - Oprah Winfrey
M
M
Ashley,

You have not given enough information.

You have 3 threads.

If you are serious then let us know what is up. You have children with MM? How many and when? Why did he not commit you you?

He married when you were PHYSICALLY separated? What was that all about?

Do you feel he cheated on you and married her?

I dunno. I don't have enough info to even comment on your situation. Well maybe one or two comments. LOL.

Why would you want someone with whom you had children, that made a SERIOUS commitment to another woman, to the point of MARRIAGE?

I would so be about my kids, and giving them a healthy life, cause this guy did NOT commit to you and committed to someone else. Permanently. At least in God's eyes.

That is all I have to say until I hear the whole story. And do not judge your MM's wife by what your MM says. You might not be hearing the truth.

God Bless,

Love in Christ,
Miss M

me: FBS
H: FWS
Fully recovered
A
OP Offline
A
He knows he does'nt have to give me any excuses, If i'm not enough for him, he has my full permission to go out and get what he needs. I'm not just saying that...he does with her when he has to...and i've even offered him up a friend when i was not available for awhile.

Ashley Hart
J
J
gloryb.com.......

A
OP Offline
A
I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU CAN SEE JUST HOW PERSISTENT I AM. I WILL NEVER WALK AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND.

Ashley Hart
F
F
gloryb.com....

Me (FWW) 34
BS 36
Married 5/25/91
DS-8
DD - Born 11/8/05
PA #1 12/1996
PA #2 4/01 to 1/04
NC 1/04

J
J
gloryb.com....(pink board)

H
H
C'mon people, this is a classic forum troll. He/She is throwing enough flame to get your collective panties bunched up. Don't feed the troll and it will go away...

L
L
I've read all the posts about your situation with great sadness. Sad for you, sad for him, sad for his wife and all the kids involved.

I don't have any sage advice. Nothing to say to you that the others haven't said and, nothing that you are going to listen to and act on. Sadly, I think you want the people here to feel sorry for you and to feel your pain.

The people here feel that pain that men and women like you cause. The bottom line is that as long as he and she are married, he is committed by law to the marriage. He has not made a committment to you no matter how much you try to justify what you have done and are doing.

I've been on this earth long enough and I've made enough mistakes to realize that for every action there is a consequence. As a Christian I have learned that God forgives the sin but you still may have to deal with the consequences.

You lived without your "soul mate" for the length of time that you two broke up and he met and married someone else. You can move on with your life and allow him the time to make a rational decision without outside influence. Then, if he does come to you you'll know it's because that's where he wants to be, not where it's easy to be.

I know you think he's trapped in a horrible marriage and you want to rescue him from it but, unfortunately, you've also been told on this site that chances are quite likely that when the two of you do finally get together (if that happens) when "life" sets in, you might be posting on this site about the affair he is having on you rather than with you.

Just something to think about.

T
T
It would be best for all involved for you to end all contact with him and let him decide what he wants without your involvement. Then if he decides to end his marriage and follows through with the DV, then and only then will any relationship with him have any chance. If you stay during this time it will only have a negative effect for everyone and the blame and guilt will live on.

What you are living now is similar to a bygamist lifestyle. Two women sharing a man between two households each with children. That is just very yucky. End it now.

This is a very immoral example to set for your poor children. What a shame. Let him go, if he DV's then you can consider reconnecting after a time. It would even be best to have a bit of time after his DV to heal and reflect on all his choices before getting with you. He needs to learn to stand on his own two feet and be responsible for his own choices in life. He needs to get all set with his relationships with his kids from his marriage. They have to be his first priority....not yours. Let him be. Let him go.

Married 1976
Me:BS
Him:FWS
MB Weekend March 2003
2 S's: '77 & '80, 1 D: '82
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation