Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
T
Bet he will spot one a mile away now!!!!!

And run for cover!

When you learn to forgive someone who has really hurt you and forget the wound that they have caused, then you truly love that person.
C
OP Offline
C
THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...:)

April - Affair
May - OW tells H that she's pregnant
June - OW's H calls to inform me of affair and pregnancy
August - Present - Working diligently on marriage. In counseling at church.
December - OC Born - NO CONTACT!
May - DNA TEST NEGATIVE - MY H IS NOT THE FATHER. THANK GOD.

My new Title - BS w/ OCS (Betrayed Wife with Other Child Scare)
T
T
I have noticed on my H ... lets say we are at grocery store and run into a woman we know, even if it has been good friend for years, H never looks her in face while we are talking, and moves closer to me, putting his hand on my back or holding my hand.

Some ways it makes me sad that he is so worried what i am thinking when we are around a female and other ways it makes me feel good that he is that scared.

When you learn to forgive someone who has really hurt you and forget the wound that they have caused, then you truly love that person.
C
OP Offline
C
He better be scared....I want him scared...the last time he was brave almost ended this marriage, and changed his life forever....he better stay scared.

April - Affair

C
C
AMEN!

WS: 37 BS: 36 "highschool sweethearts" married 8/98 ds: 12/96 dd: 11/99 ds: 5/02 separated 4/04 A summer '04 D-Day: 9/8/2004 recovery begins 10/04 moves back in 11/04 OC born (girl) 4/05 (Legal C 8/05) "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives me something to do, but it gets me nowhere."
I
I
i agree crazy,

you are so funny, he better stay scared.

the sad thing is, ill betr there are maany men out there that were told this is your kid, and pay cs without having dna done maybe out of fear, threats from ow or whatever. mayhe her oc is really her h but they achually conned another man. thats scary.

dna, should be a law. men need to have one no matter what. thats the only way the scaming, conniving and manip[ulative woman are going to stop.

you are living proof crazy, you better stay here no matter what, we all need you.

C
OP Offline
C
I can't say enought about DNA....ladies, if your H hasn't had one, don't pay one thin dime...GET IT DONE!

April - Affair

T
T
It is about time someone got some great news...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

T
T
dna, should be a law. men need to have one no matter what. thats the only way the scaming, conniving and manip[ulative woman are going to stop.

Luckly in our state just in last couple of years that it is now the law for any child born out of wedlock that a DNA must be done before there is CS order taken into effect!

It will help men in the future, but in the past..... you should hear some of the horror stories that I have heard. my heart goes out to them.

L
L
The horror stories are all over the place. Slutty women trying to get pregnant by men with $$ so they dont have to work.

I think that in these cases, if a man say he wants an abortion and the women doesn't, she should be held 100% responsible. PERIOD. Cause she can get one if she wants, why can't he "abort" the child from his life? We did. No way was some oc going to be in my home around my children to embarrass them.

A
A
Lynn,
What happened to the woman who was so happy to meet oc a few months ago?
Did something happen?

married 13yrs-02/02/93
A(about2-3wks) ofSept. 03
almost 3yrs. of sucessful recovery, and getting strongger everyday
d-6/93
s-2/93
ss(oc)-6/04
God and True Love Rule
T
T
I'm tempted..but as crazy as I think I am for saying this (because you know she didn't give a dang about me or mine, but)...I really do feel sorry for that baby....and any money out of the ho's pocket is food out of the baby's mouth...so, I won't be the nasty one like I want to be.

Lynn - Thank you, thank you, thank you...you really helped me along this road.

That's interesting and admirable, but consider this, the ow in our case didn't give a rat's butt about the food that was taken out of my children's mouths either. I consider it leveling the playing field. I would have sued my ex-h's ow all over the place and still would if I could. My life is disrupted now because of both of them (ex-husband and ow), but it seems she got off easy. Again, congrats!

Twiisty

Divorced COM:Three (7,6 and 3 years old) COPM:Two(13, 12 years old) D-day 05/01/01 Recovery 05/01-10/04 Divorce Finalized 04/2006 Oc is 7 and still NC on ex-h's part.
C
OP Offline
C
I hear you twiissty...but can you imagine that baby's life? I mean I can add up the counseling already. That child has a sick ho for a mother....that in itself will get her a get out of jail free card for me.

April - Affair

T
T
I hear you twiissty...but can you imagine that baby's life? I mean I can add up the counseling already. That child has a sick ho for a mother....that in itself will get her a get out of jail free card for me.

Oh no doubt. Pitiful really. The OW in our situation has started to wage war again by calling ex-husband and IM'img me wanting to know WHY ex-hubby isn't a part of OC's life. I documented all her stuff to show OC one day if she should come knocking on our door. Mr. T (ex-hubby) couldn't have made it plainer when he agreed for OW to legally change OC's last name from ours to her new married last name. It's something that should have been done since the child was born. From hearing OW talk about her past and stuff, it was history repeating itself. She did to her child what her mother did to her and now she's messing her child's life up by projecting all her feelings and "lefts outs and what fors" onto her child, the OC.

That still doesn't mean I don't want to nail her in court for what she did to me and my children. we're suffering even more now due to divorce thanks to this whole freaking situation. Ex-husband is equally to blame. Right now, the only children suffering are mine because they have to go without again, only more drasticly then when we were trying to make ends meet while trying to work to make the marriage work.

If people actually took the time to learn that actions have consequences, methinks the world would be a better place.

My ex-h's ex-ow got off easy. It's me and the kids who still suffer.

I agree with the others who stated that it would be wise for you make her pay the court costs for her frivilous lawsuit.

Twiisty

Divorced COM:Three (7,6 and 3 years old) COPM:Two(13, 12 years old) D-day 05/01/01 Recovery 05/01-10/04 Divorce Finalized 04/2006 Oc is 7 and still NC on ex-h's part.
L
L
Nothing happened. It just is so frustrating to read how these women and their supporters think. Just amazing.

Sure, we met and extended the oc insurance. However, that does not make him family at all. We don't speak to him, dont really think about him at all.

The ow types don't care about anyone but themselves and getting revenge. That is why I advise to fight back and hard. Teach these ow a lesson. I believe that Fathers rights in these situations need to be heard. That is why it is so vital to fight back and hard.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation