Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
S
OP Offline
S
I think the little lady headed off to private school, and then on to early admission to college at 17. That's how she got so ...mature.

Guess she was busy being promiscuous in boarding school, then went on to more of the same in college. Now she's graduated to the big leagues.

Poor thing. In a way, she really is pathetic. Too bad toolman didn't pity her--he thought she was just wonderful.

J
J
gosh...reading about the lofty educational goals and recent scientific and medical discovery that SCOOPING ICE CREAM IS THE LATEST FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL....MAKES ME WANT TO HAVE FIVE GLASSES OF WINE AN HOUR!

bleech.

what an idiot.

she has "goals".

At 21, I was almost outta college...not trying to decide what I wanted to do. I had been in college for three years.

Interesting tidbit...my xh's wistress wifey...ran away from home at 17...he also took her to disneyworld.

Kinda LIKE TAKING THE KIDS TO DISNEYWORLD..in a sick twisted kinda way.

Old beyond her years? THAT IS FOGTALK FOR HIM SAYING IT IS OK THAT HE'S BANGING THE BABYSITTER. THAT HE SHOULDN'T BE VIEWED AS A HARASSER OF YOUNG WOMEN.

And this girl? Omg. She is NO ANGEL if she left home at 15.

She is trouble pure and simple. She knows what does fly...and what will cause a long term relationship. That would be deliberately getting preggers.

My xh's ow did it. Why? Our divorce wasn't going fast enough and he threatened to leave HER for me.

And let's face it...twenty's don't make really good decision makers do they? young ow in their 20's? not at all. By the time this wistress was 19, she had given birth to an outta wedlock child already. lived w/the guy and he broke up w/her...so she moved in for the kill with another guy...my then H.

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
J
J
I have this sick twisted image now in my mind...it's David Lee Roth, of Van Halen singing "Ice Cream Man"...I am imaginging a balding overweight middle aged man jumping around singing that song.

EWwwwwww....What a tool.

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
S
OP Offline
S
JP, you are so funny!! At least I can go to bed with a little chuckle. It's sad, but somehow comforting to know I'm not the only one to endure this nightmare. BTW, I posted on your thread, too. Sorry things have been so $hitty for you these same few days. I don't know how I'm ever gonna open up and trust another man again. And I'm really NOT a man hater. I just can't TRUST them.

G
G
I think the little lady headed off to private school, and then on to early admission to college at 17. That's how she got so ...mature.

OMG -- going to boarding school is leaving home? I pictured the poor thing bussing tables or selling candy door-to-door or something. Boarding school, huh?

If Toolman is so impressed by that, send him on over to the UK. We saw a sign for a school that took boarders at age 4. And we thought that was so wrong. Then... saw a school that took 3-year-old boarders. Toolman would be so impressed with the maturity of the little people, leaving home so young and all.

Why can't he just admit that he found a vulnerable 20 year old who was willing to spread it. But, got to justify it.

S
OP Offline
S
Well.....

In toolman's defense....

His marriage was REALLY miserable....

He hasn't had sex in more than 4 years...

His wife is a drunk who beats the children...

His wife refuses to stay on her ~meds~...

And he had a book that said it was ok to date....

S
OP Offline
S
You know, when he re-started his R with OW/OG, I saw all the signs, and confronted him.

"The way you're acting right now, it's just like last year when you were doing, "you know what" with "you know whom"."

He says to me today, "I didn't lie to you. I'm not having an affair, I'm JUST DATING. It's not the same."

O
O
Well.....

In toolman's defense....

....And he had a book that said it was ok to date....

What De-fence?!?!?
What book? The one they hand out on the mothership?

L.

C
C
Well, I think toolman ranks up there with darth.

BTW, I survived an investigation of the sexual abuse of my daughter and never had a home visit. I was honest and upfront with everyone involved. The DCS worker called to set up the home visit then said to not worry. He would close the case without it. He had everything he needed. All done by phone and email.

I editted out the stuff you didn't need.

So sorry it turned out this way.

Last edited by cinderella; 07/30/06 11:40 PM.
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks, Cin, Orchid, and Grownup, for all your comments. A new day is dawning here, and I'm going to be swamped with little girls coming over for a slumber party. Life goes on, I suppose.

I just keep feeling overwhelming sadness. My eyes are sore, because my tear ducts have been in use so much lately. I'm not a crier, and I don't think my children have ever seen me weep. I'm trying not to let them see me now. Lots of tear streaks on my face, though.

WH is ~sad~. He misses his kids (which I believe, but that's something he should have thought about before). Now that his worthless brother has helped destroy his life, he's basically ignoring him. Sure, he's allowed to sleep over there, but worthless brother has "his own life." He needs to date all those women he picks up at bars and on the internet.

You see, worthless brother cheated on his wife and destroyed his M, then the OW cheated on him, and now he's 42, unmarried, no kids, no family, no real friends. He turned all his energy into destroying toolman's family, and now that he's got what he wanted, he wants toolman to be miserable, too. It's a sick relationship. Just when toolman needs him, he abandons him. I hope toolman appreciates what a good judge of character he is.

On to preparing for an onslaught of nine year old girls....

S
OP Offline
S
I sent WH digital photos of the kiddies sleeping together in my bed this morning. They looked like sweet little angels. I hope he is as heartbroken as I am.

I also sent him a photo of the kiddies playing at a local park, because I took it at the time he was calling DCF, telling them I was out abusing the kiddies. I wanted him to see just how nutso he is.

For the grammar-watchers here, yes, I realize that I ended several sentences with prepositions. I'm just not in the mood to correct them right now, sorry!!!

D
D
Thanks for your input, JustP...
Yep, the lack of ownership really gets to me, too. It's like, "It just sort of happened."

If I hear that one more time....

Anyway, my family thinks the little young thing will also turn up preggers. WH says, "oh she's not like that. she wants to be an engineer." Ok, well, little miss career path is scooping ice cream when she should be serving an internship somewhere. Why? Because she wanted to pursue a career as a homewrecking wh0re. Fog must be pretty thick.

I can guar-UN-DAM-tee it.

Your poor kids when they figure it out.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Dealan-De-
My kids are watching lilo and stitch right now, and I always think of your sig line when they put it on.

~~~~~~heavy sigh~~~~~~

P
P
Too bad toolman didn't pity her--he thought she was just wonderful.

NO

here is the dynamic

right now she is blowing sunshine up HIS butt

not the other way around

NO MATTER what he SAYS ~~~> the attraction is ~~~> she looks at him as if he was the most wonderful guy on Earth

the day, the hour, the minute, the second she stops doing THAT

his infatuation of her will cease

she is nothing more than a fun-house mirror reflecting back to him a 'tool of extraordinary value'

that's it

Pep

P
P
... and furthermore

in his subconscious

he realizes

that in the not-too-distant future
when he has some age-related health issues

she will vanish

and he is subconsciously aware of this ~~~> and he wants YOU in his back pocket as a reserve to take care of him after she splits

Pep

S
OP Offline
S
He actually contends that she is "just a friend" and that he has no long-term designs on her at all. He continues to refute the term "lover" or "affair" in favor of "date".

But I'm the crazy one!

P
P
Here's a tip

REFUSE

flat out REFUSE

to have any discussion about OW

just walk away

you will not find this easy to do ... but do it anyway

discussing OW is akin to discussing toe fungus ... very distasteful

Pep

S
OP Offline
S
And like toe fungus,,,,,,,

OW is very hard to remove,,,,,

And will leave nasty looking scars because she remained too long, and went too deep.

Thanks Pep!

D
D
He actually contends that she is "just a friend" and that he has no long-term designs on her at all. He continues to refute the term "lover" or "affair" in favor of "date".

But I'm the crazy one!

I don't bang my friends.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
S
OP Offline
S
I used to....

But that was back in college,

before I was MARRIED.

Now I bang my head against the wall.

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (whwh747474), 473 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation