Like SBM, I'd like to welcome you to MB. I am sorry that at what s/b a beautiful and joyous time in your life, that you are not feeling safe in your M.
I don't see it as a hormonal problem. Set that aside. From what you wrote, any W w/b mad if a woman called the house at 4am, crying, then my H would have to call the police. Add to that when H would get mad....? What's wrong with that picture?
You are due anytime so he s/b doing all within his power to make you feel safe and beautiful NOT unwanted and suspicious.
Here's what I recommend:
1. Tell your OB. Pay attention to what he recommends. The OB may want to have a chat with your H to remind your H of his H responsibilities to his growing family. The last thing you need to deal with is a A.
2. Go see a good MC ASAP and get a support plan. If you can't.....call Steve H for some phone counseling. That you can do from your home. Steve will help you get a plan.
3. Secure your finances.
4. Create a support group. You don't have to tell all to all, just enough so they can support you and ask they respect your decisions. Remember to get support you have to expose so select wisely.
5. Read Surviving an Affair (Harley) and Love must be tough (Dobson).
6. Let your H know you need his full support and if he is in any way shape or form giving support to 'other women', that is detrimental to you and the children. Then watch his actions. If he gets angry, that's a fair tell tale sign he is having an EA at least or EA/PA. If he is, don't explode, read up on plan A and B. Implement plan A for you and make your permanent personal improvements. Once done and your mind/heart are in sync.....then understand and implement plan B. It w/b hard but may be necessary if you want to survive for you and your family.
Understand the A is a selfish virus capable of changing the nicest of people into the most horrid creatures.
Keep posting. There are several who post here who have dealt with pregnancy issues while dealing with the A. One gal even had twins!