Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
L
FH,

I hope you will link or copy your post to a fresh thread you create...many people would like to post to you, give you their thanks and remembrances...please don't leave it within Suzet's thread...where they are remembering her.

I, too, am considering leaving or cutting way back. The way I understood the locking of threads was that it was there, couldn't be bumped...still on the record.

Now that threads can go poof...I don't know if I can support this board. Like the board is gaslighting, as well as the members.

I was really disturbed...accountability is part of saving marriages. Where are we left if the board won't hold itself to it?

I hear you, FH. I believe many do.

And I believe newbies and others learn a valuable lesson here through ML, Mrs&MrW, BigK, MEDC, and others...that what they will do to others, they will do to you. Takes time and proximity. Change one of those to the best of your ability. We're either here to learn and grow, in part to give back as greatly as we received...and no, we really can't grow others.

LA

M
M
FH, you've got mail.

M
M
The way someone handles things from that point forward is certainly a mark of maturity level.

I rank this one somewhere between 8th - 10th grade.

AGREE.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
Hello all. I have no idea what this particular skirmish involved, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing a post by MEDC, and will form no opinions about this person without personal experience.

I loved Suzet_, my posts here, as of late, have been hit or miss, I don't really have the time I used to have to devote to posting here.

I also absolutely respect Melodylane and have never in any stretch of the imagination thought that she was Justuss.

I wasn't aware that people were so sensitive around here....sometimes I act quite idiotic, and wouldn't be offended if someone pointed that out.

Generally speaking I try to have respect for everyone. There are some people who may not appreciate my opinion, but that is there choice and my opinion doesn't make it the truth, just the way I see it.

Name calling, although juvenile, doesn't ruffle me one bit...I can't imagine anyone in cyberspace or in real life calling me something that would even rile me up....you know, the whole "sticks and stones" thing.

Okay, well that's really all I have to say about that, with the exception of I've missed you weaver, and Mel (we tend to gravitate toward alot of the same posts) and Froz......wazzzzup chicky.....missed ya *SMOOCH*!!

God Bless,

Caren

P.S.: Suzet_ e-mail me girl!

Always Look For Grace Given, Even in the midst of Grace Denied.

BS-Me 39
WH-37
Together 15 years
Married 12 years
7 kids total, His: SD20, SS18, Twin SS's 16.
Mine: DD22, DD15
Ours: DD12
Affair began Fall 04, Separated Fall 04,2 Failed Plan B attempts, False recovery of sorts Spring 05.......Still pluggin' away.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation