Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
R
R
Originally Posted by krusht
Have any of us found all the pieces of our testicles since d-day?

Mine grew back about 2 years after D-day. Bigger and Better grin

Give your absolute best such that you could look back 10 years from now w/ no regret.

Happily Married to Lady Elina - 04/29/06
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted by redhat

Mine grew back about 2 years after D-day. Bigger and Better grin

I can't even imagine getting to that point at the moment. Good for you.

Last edited by introvert; 06/12/08 08:22 AM.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
K
K

Testicles, yes.

Heart, no.

Divorced
L
L
I'm in too.

Seeing that this is a gathering place for a significant number of BH's, I'd like to ask the BH's here to share the age(s) that their FWW, WW, or STBXWW was when she started having A ('s). From reading threads at MB, I have this notion that the highest percentage of WW's start down that slippery slope of adultery in their late 30's...say 35 - 40 age range. I don't know if this is true, or if it is just a misplaced guesstimation by me, but I'd like to see if there is any correlation.

We all know that the WW is one of the most selfish and particularly vile creatures to exist on earth, and I think this info might be helpful to some BH's out there.

The mile-high view of my story is:

WW A#1 - PA at 36
WW A#2 - EA (maybe also PA) at 38
DDay = 12/2006
Failed Recovery attempted 1/2007 - 5/2007
Separated 7/2007 and she initiated D immediately (became a WAW)
Still in the middle of nasty D and Custody litigation

I would have set up a Poll post for this, but the new MB doesn't seem to have that capability like the old MB.

Thanks,

LoBoy

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one." Thoreau
M
M
Originally Posted by LostBoy68
I'm in too.

Seeing that this is a gathering place for a significant number of BH's, I'd like to ask the BH's here to share the age(s) that their FWW, WW, or STBXWW was when she started having A ('s).

My FWW was 39 when she started her A. I guess the admiration and advances of someone 12 years her junior were too tempting to turn down. As of now, he holds the job she used to have, as she chose to resign rather than continue to work there after the A supposedly ended and he was flaunting another A in her face.

We all know that the WW is one of the most selfish and particularly vile creatures to exist on earth

You forgot to include "stupid".

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
I
OP Offline
I
My story...

-Me 33

-WW 34 (33 during PA)

-Suspected WW of cheating Feb 18,2008 (deny, deny, deny)

-Found out about WW and OM in a hotel March 29, 2008

-WW admitted to PA in the hotel March 30, 2008 (only one PA)

-False reconciliation for 2 months

-Found out the whole story (at least 1 month of PA prior to the hotel PA) May 27, 2008 (looks like I was right all along)

-WW has broken NC multiple times since NC was supposed to be established (still foggy)

-4 months of living hell for me

-Thanks WW

Last edited by introvert; 06/12/08 08:59 AM.

Henry David Thoreau
W
W
Here's my lowlights:

-Me 36

-WW 35 (33 during EA/PA)

-OM was the engineer/producer of my DW's cd. Ironically, the studio time was a gift from me for our 10th wedding anniversary.

-Immediately suspected WW of A July 2006.

-WW gaslighted me into believing it was all in my head even though the suspicion never went away.

-WW tried to get me to befriend the OM so she could keep him in her life.

-Spent my 11th wedding anniversary entertaining OM in my own home.

-Had the pleasure of watching WW give OM a Christmas present and a hug in my own home Dec. 2006.

-Feb. 17th 2007 WW finally confessed that I was right all along because she no longer had to protect OM from me as he had quit working at the studio.

-Went through 3 months of withdrawal H3LL!

-CD that came from the A arrived May 2007. Guess what my #1 trigger is?

-Spent 8 months with WW completely denying the pain I was in.

-Dec 4th 2007 I had finally taken all I could take and told WW that I wanted a D.

-WW snapped out of it almost immediately and has become one of the more respected FWS(Resonance/LaLa) on MB.

-Recovering one day at a time, but it is not easy.

Want2Stay

BS-me 36
FWW-34
DS-7 & DS-3
PA - 7/06-8/06
EA - 6/06-1/07
D-Day: wife confessed 2-17-07, suspected 8-02-06
Broke NC: 2-19-07, 3-24-07, 5/07
My Story
My Wife's Story
---------------------
Healing one day at a time.....
N
N
Ok, here Goes.. will make it short

- Me (BH) 29

- (F)WW 28

- OM Used to work with FWW, a friend of mine (we all used to work together)

- A started A week after my 4th wedding Aniversary

- DD #1 Nov. 2005 WW quit her job, but remained 'friends' with OM. (False recovery #1) Admitted to EA.

- DD #2 March 2008 - Caught OM and WW in the act.

- April 2008, NC established...

- Present, Still very aprehensive/nervous/scared/insecure

BH - me - 29
WW - 28
Married 07/2001
D-Day #2 - 03/01/2008
03/22/2008 - NC Established
05/??/2008 - NC Broken (I think)
07/01/2008 - WW 'Unsure of what she wants to do'
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted by NotReallyOk
- Present, Still very aprehensive/nervous/scared/insecure

This is the part that pisses me off the most. I was as confident as they come, in every aspect of my life...now I'm just like you describe your present situation. I feel your pain bro....I feel it.

Last edited by introvert; 06/12/08 11:10 AM.

Henry David Thoreau
C
C
Me: 47
XWW: 46
DD: 20
Married: 26 years.

OM: 44 (Co-worker of WW and former friend/co-worker of mine)
OMW: 39 (Now fighting for full custody of OMS post-D)
OMS: 3

May 2006: 25th Anniversary Surprise Party thrown by DD18. DD18 graduates high school. The Cell bill would later indicate that the EA was starting at this time.

Summer 2006: WW “reconnects” with 40 year old brother who was active in his own nearly 2-year adultery with a MOW. He becomes her coach and enabler for her adultery.

June 2006: WW’s Grandfather dies.

September 2006: My Mother dies and DD18 moves out to college. Cell bill activity explodes 2-days after my Mother’s death. WW pushes hard to get my Mother’s bank accounts secured into joint accounts quickly.

October/November 2006: My basketball practices on Tuesday and Thursday nights become date night for WW and OM.

November 21st 2006: WW’s birthday. She does not come home until 11 pm. Very foggy and dreamy. Does not open her birthday presents I got for her. I find she brought her toothbrush and spare panties to work that day. Denial was over.

D-Day: Thanksgiving 2006 I confronted. (Much fog babble about growing up, needing space, “just close friends and confidants”)

I am down for the count for nearly 2-weeks. Then initiate an intuitive Plan A and tell her that I would like to remain married to her but I did not need her and she could go anytime she wanted. This was the first obvious blow to the adultery and shook her up.

I found MB December 21st 2006. Plan A begins. Plan A goes very well and pisses her off. The changes I exhibit threaten her justifications and entitlement.

Keylogger catches love letter email to OM January 2nd 2007

Exposure to OMW: January 5th 2007. This was the best I felt in weeks. OM is furious with her for not controlling me.

She declares Adultery is over January 7th 2007 and burns her “souvenirs” (photos, cards, emails) WW admits to PA with some detail. I know I only got a small portion of the facts.

21 Days of NC and tenuous withdrawal.

NC Broken. She is back in the fog big time.

January 30th 2007: I catch a recording of incredibly venomous phone conversations between WW, MIL and BIL. She tells them that she is going to ask me if she could move out to “get space” and if I baulked she would sneak out during my next practice. After I heard the recording, I asked her to leave two days ahead of her schedule. Plan B starts.

Feb 15th 2007: She files for D 1-week after OMW files for D.

June 13th 2007: Divorce is final.

The adultery born relationship between XWW and OM continues today approximately 2-years after the beginning of the EA.

I continue in a full dark Plan B for life and have not spoken to her in 11-1/2 months.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted by chrisner
Me: 47I continue in a full dark Plan B for life and have not spoken to her in 11-1/2 months.

Good for you, man. I hope things are going well for you, and go well for you in the future.

Henry David Thoreau
B
B
Hey Chrisner ive been meaning to tell you for some time. You ( actually your DD) were a great source of inspiration for me on one of my darkest days several months ago.

I happend across your thread and because I enjoyed your writing so much I was reading back through the adventures of Wayzilla. I came across the post from the day of your divorce. You recounted an email or text from your DD which said something like "Im so proud of the way you fought for our family dad. If you couldnt do it then it couldnt be done".

My kids are much younger than your DD but I knew then I could not give up the fight until I could look them in the eye and say I tried but it couldnt be done. In my case it looks like it will work out after all. She has discovered that it does indeed suck to be a wayward.

Thanks man.

Last edited by betterorworse; 06/12/08 01:04 PM.

BS ME 35, XWW 37, DS 7, DD 5, DS 5, D-day1 12-20-2007.Multiple Ddays

Divorce 1/29/2009
N
N
Originally Posted by ManInMotion
I'm in too.

Seeing that this is a gathering place for a significant number of BH's, I'd like to ask the BH's here to share the age(s) that their FWW, WW, or STBXWW was when she started having A ('s).

My FWW was 39 when she started her A. I guess the admiration and advances of someone 12 years her junior were too tempting to turn down. As of now, he holds the job she used to have, as she chose to resign rather than continue to work there after the A supposedly ended and he was flaunting another A in her face.

We all know that the WW is one of the most selfish and particularly vile creatures to exist on earth

You forgot to include "stupid".

I may not have the "equipment" to post here, but the above quote had ME curious. How many of your all's WW's had A with younger men??? I just wondered because my WH had his with a woman 10 yrs. OLDER.....

ok...back to order gentlemen.....

not2fun

ps....its only fair you all have this....we girls DO have our GODDESS thread..... wink

H
H
Ok count me in.

I found my testicles, coughed them up here after getting hit by a 4x2 and the heart is mending, but getting stronger each day.

In Plan B, working hard to protect 2 young boys and expecting the Big D in about 9 months.

Unlike some people on these boards I was told I had done nothing wrong, but was never given the chance to fix it. After reading some posts not sure that was a good thing or not. My WW has continually kept herself away and not done much fence sitting, so never had to go through false recoveries.

Together 10 Years
Married 14 Febuary 04
DD 6 March 2007
DS8 & DS9
BS 38(me)
WS 39
H
H
By the way my WW's OM is 5 years younger than her.

Together 10 Years
Married 14 Febuary 04
DD 6 March 2007
DS8 & DS9
BS 38(me)
WS 39
B
B
me 35

FWW 37

married 12 years

A started 10/2007

D-Day 12/20ish 2007.

OM 26 former coworker and allround loser extrodinare

OM was soulmate and my wife proclaimed love for him on D-day. A couple of false recoveries until A finally ended 1 week ago today.

Now certain the A is over, OM has been revealed as a Scumbag of the highest order.

Last edited by betterorworse; 06/12/08 03:29 PM.

BS ME 35, XWW 37, DS 7, DD 5, DS 5, D-day1 12-20-2007.Multiple Ddays

Divorce 1/29/2009
P
P
well once again i feel like the old man on the block. thanks dudes. smile

well most of the dates are in my by line at the bottom. but w was 45 when she went back to work after 20 yrs of sahm. and of course her stupid butt fell hook line and sinker for the fast talking company playboy.

her EA lasted about 3 months and the PA who knows. she says only 2 times but that was enough for me to throw my wedding ring in the pacific. i thought that once, ok drinking, company party, we'll move on. but when she went back for 2nds that was nearly the straw that broke the camels back.

and of course sancho was 10 yrs her junior. (sorry had the wrong #)

we are still working but she does not put much effort forth. she thinks these sites are "unhealthy". her exact word

i tell you that i know for a fact that i would never be able to work thru the long time deals some of you guys have dealt with.

Last edited by pops; 06/12/08 05:06 PM.

me-59 ww-55
married 1979 - together since 1974
6 kids together 15,19,21,23,29,30
my oldest son 37
d-day (confession day) memorial day 2001
oc born 12/20/01
now 8 grandchildren
I
OP Offline
I
"...but that was enough for me to throw my wedding ring in the pacific."

Tell me that you actually did this, and you aren't just being sarcastic... grin

Henry David Thoreau
T
T
Me 41
FWW 38 (37 at time of A)

I found my gonads 3 days before she was suppose to move out and laid down the reality of what she was doing.

Luckly two days after we found out that OM was living with someone else, she was pregnant and I knew how to contact her.

The day she was to move was when she came to me wanting to talk. the talk resulting in her not moving and giving recovery a shot.

2 hrs later I get a call from the OMs girlfriend, of which we both (FWW and I) fill her in on the kind og POS she was with.

2 hrs later OM calls after getting confronted by his girlfriend. They mutually tell each other where to go.

Since then we've been in sessions with Jeniffer, working on meeting EN's, pretty much eliminated LBs and spending as much time as posible together.

All this being said, I agree that it can never be the same and it shouldn't. I am much more aware of how our interactions go, and still get the dreams of them together.

FBH 44
FWW 41
DD 16
DD 11
I
OP Offline
I
"...and still get the dreams of them together. "

When was dday for you?

Henry David Thoreau
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 509 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation