Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
S
no catch. Just causes some pop ups at soem time. Also just use it for the next few days and then delete it. causes computer to run a bit slowly and stuff.

Or u can search for a spy software online and install for $30 -$40 bucks. Those are good. And totally worth the peace of mind.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
THANKS

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
she says she wishes she was going as the lady who just gave birth is her girl. But i told her we can go another time and see her friend.Shes buying a gift now 830 pm so that she can drop it off tomorrow with one of the ladies going.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Just seen her page on facebook on computer. On Tuesday( 2 days ago)between 8:53 pm and midnight she emailed him on facebook and him back about 6 times. Messages were just like this

him : Tomorrow
Her: what tomorrow
Her Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow what are you talking about
Him: Im at work
Her: work? Wow always at work huh? You and your tomorrows lol
Him: Yea lol tomorrow.

Or something to that effect. Tuesday evening i was on couch so she must have been emailing him as i was there. Can anyone decipher this for me? PLEASE.

To me it means im busy we will talk tomorrow. Last email was around 1253 am wed morn.
I did not see anything lovey dovey or secret or intimate.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
she got a call at about 920 pm and she made a call out for about a min( i was downstairs but i heard it was brief) n i couldnt tell who it was too. But i came up 2 minutes later n she seemed in a baddish mood.Like abit irritated.Im going to bed its midnight n im leaving her watching tv in livn room n she still looks detached( she aint looking me in the eye) and she looks kinda annoyed.She got another text as we were watchn tv at around 1050 pm.Maybe im just being toooooooooooooooooooooo suspicious.

A
A
Did you ask her what was bothering her? What has made her in a bad mood? Communication.

Married 1996
4 wonderful children 16, 13 *OC*, 10, 7
FWW 30's
FWH 30's
My dday 1-2007 he came clean to me

My story
New beginings
U
U
Originally Posted by GFORCE
Or something to that effect. Tuesday evening i was on couch so she must have been emailing him as i was there. Can anyone decipher this for me? PLEASE.

To me it means im busy we will talk tomorrow. Last email was around 1253 am wed morn.
I did not see anything lovey dovey or secret or intimate.

The fact that they are emailing at 12:53am isn't intimate enough for you? There clearly appear to be some inside jokes there, too.

I'm sorry man, I know you want to trust your wife, but this has EA written ALL over it. I think your wife has fooled you into backing off. If you are insisting on going out of town this weekend, PLEASE install the keylogger. You can also buy a throw-away T-mobile phone or something that has GPS capability. Hide it in her car and you can track her whereabouts from online.

In the meantime, Plan A your butt off!

ex-WW had 2 PAs in first 2 years. Buh-bye.
Divorce finalized: 1/28/09
Now just living and loving again.
G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I asked her and she says nothings the matter. Shes got that kinda of irritated/distant/not wanting to look me in the eye/exhausted look.
Yes last facebook email at 1253 am but it diesnt show on the laptop history with other facebook pages etc meaning she must have erased it.

M
M
Originally Posted by GFORCE
I asked her and she says nothings the matter. Shes got that kinda of irritated/distant/not wanting to look me in the eye/exhausted look.
Yes last facebook email at 1253 am but it diesnt show on the laptop history with other facebook pages etc meaning she must have erased it.

GFORCE, some WWs are smart enough to avoid putting anything incriminating in any written correspondence such as e-mail or text letters, lest it turn up in the wrong hands. For example, even at the height of my FWW's A, she never mentioned ANYTHING in her correspondence referring to anything other than friendship. If I was suspicious then as you are now, I would have gotten a voice recorder to hear what she was actually saying on those calls.

Oh, and I got at least one of those "irritated /distant" moments from my FWW too. It was her birthday, and I'd gone out and gotten her some cards and gifts from myself and the children. I got the "irritated / distant" look in return. On D-Day, I found out it was because the OM had forgotten it was her birthday and had gone off somewhere with another woman.

My guess is maybe the OM called his plans off.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
I
I
If your W is emailing guys on facebook at 1 o'clock in the morning...then deleting the messages...she's having an affair.

Period.

What you have to do is...next time you are certain that she as facebook emailing him, talking with him on the phone, texting, etc...just simply ask her who she was talking to. If she says anything other than him...she's lying. Wive's who lie (even once) about who they are talking to, when it's another guy, are having an affair.

It's all pretty simple, really.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
E
E
Think about the question you have asked about the emailing on facebook.

I don't know if you have told your wife outright that you want her to have no contact (NC) with this guy again. Even if you haven't, they both know that you are uncomfortable with their relationship. The fact that they are continuing their contact, while knowing your feelings, speaks volumes.

At this point, ANY contact between them is offensive in my book. I shared the 15 steps of adultry link with you, because it shows the little steps that can potentially take any of us down a cruel and heartbreaking path. More importantly, I shared it because it shows that "church folks" aren't immune to affairs and church activities don't make affair partner interaction safe interactions. Any time that they are in contact, they have the opportunity to deepen their relationship.

If you haven't, why haven't you told your wife that you would like her to end all contact with this man? Why haven't you told his live-in-girlfriend what you know about his relationship with your wife?

A
A
I know you told them to limit the phone and texting but I think in reality you need to tell her No Contact at ALL.If shes deleting messages etc that is a sign shes hiding something. All you are doing right now is 2 things.

1. allowing her pursue her EA and
2. Hurting yourself over this.

Put an end to it.

Married 1996
4 wonderful children 16, 13 *OC*, 10, 7
FWW 30's
FWH 30's
My dday 1-2007 he came clean to me

My story
New beginings
S
S
all i can say to u is too install the key logger asap. You will know everything!!!!..and then u can start ur recovery.

Facebook passwords, chats, emails...it will all be there and u will know everything. Forget abt deciphering the msgs, just install and get to the bottom of all the messaging.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
17 people just left in the van.OM was one of three men.Wife is very sad shes not going cause she has to work and was asking me if we could go.
OM girlfriend is also on board.
So at this point im not sure if my wife was genuinely going to miss the fun of 14 ladies or just OM considering OM girlfriend is there?
So at least i know OM is on the bus and not in town, so when i travel out of state for a day to help friend move i know she aint going to be messing around.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
since yesterday wife has been in this mood. Im home now with her n her best friend who did not go for the trip. My wife ordinary would be very excited in her best friends company. She is detached n not happy. I cant tell if its cause she missed this trip.She was suggesting me her n her girlfriend drive to florida sunday( 7 hr trip) morning when i get back from outta town n spend the day n night in florida n come back monday with the rest. N im like whats the point in going to florida( 7 hrs away) for a days vacation? This logic beats me. I told her its too expensive to make a one day trip.
All her girls from church have left n shes bored............

I
I
It took a while for me to fully appreciate that my spouse is my best friend. Thirteen years in fact.

Oh yes, the theory of putting my woman as number one was always known to me. But in practice, this condition had to be made real as a choice.

Your wife needs to realize that she has to forsake all others and choose you as her number one friend. Anything else is contamination to that relationship.

I believe it's OK to be jealous of this status. I think it is reasonable to express your sensitivity to impingement of that status. The fact that communication continues is a measure of her level of respect for you.

She and OM are enjoying a fantasy communication. Realities need to pervade their world.

You mentioned in another thread that you and your W had a heart to heart talk. What about another. Re-establish her commitment to the marriage. Don't let her railroad you into maintaining this contact with OM. Have courage to say that she is the most important person in your world and that it is unacceptable that another man can occupy feelings in her heart that would override yours.

If there is the least resistance to No Contact, call out the national guard.

PS. I wonder if your W suspects that you are posting on this board?

What's happening with the key logger?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
K
K
Your wife is defintely in full wayward mode! Be vigilant and find out what is going on ASAP. Then expose, expose, expose. Don't continue to let her practice her adultery right under your nose.

S
S
everything alright?...u seem to have dissapeared.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yes thanks. We had a lovely weekend with my wife at the beach.
She seems genuinely happy.

S
S
did u install the key logger???...remember, things may look good on the outside at times but u need to be sure becoz u dont want to be wasting all ur emotional energy right now. U need it for later.

Do not ignore the red flags, i can understand if u r in denial abt it, i was too. I saw a text from my ww to the OM who was my best friend saying...'see u later, love' and i didnt believe it becoz i was so much in denial of this possibility. And i was in the same place, feeling good abt my wife being happy for a day here and there and then going back to her selfish self.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 623 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation