Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yes ill get the key logger soon. Ive just been swamped with bills.Its like 40 dollars i think.
I will also ascertain wheather his girl went for the florida trip with the group or not.She is still communicating with him saying its church stuff.She does so much work for the church and its all for free and she says he is trying to get her into the pay roll.Im like " the church should be able to see what you do for them, they dont need anyone to be advocating for you to them to get some sort of pay."
Very soon they will start editing the last show.I have said that all editing will be done in the house, so if its genuine work let them come here and do it here. No more editing stuff with him and this other guy in church till 3 am the week of the production.Im getting an itemized bill from the phone company and im going to install the key logger when i get some extra cash to spare.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I appreciate yalls help here

B
B
I think spectre pro has a free keylogger.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hmmmm where can i find it???????????????? Do you have a link ?

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Just googled and yahood it and the comp link tells me dangerous do not download the free editions of spectre pro.

S
S
just google 'free keylogger' and download any of the free ones. It doesnt matter.

I
I
What is the position of this guy in the church?

I'm thinking - This chap has a leadership position in a Christian? church and has a live-in gf.

Is this church liberal? or Christian?

Anyroad, church events take way low priority over marriage relations. Talk to your pastor if you are too sensitive to face your W on this matter.

Dang! talk to your pastor anyway. Can it hurt?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Just saw some emails between them. I saw like 30 and they were all work related. Nothing in them to qualify as an EA.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We attended a wedding on saturday and during the reception( we had sat on the same table with 3 other couples from church) she stood and went across the hall to the other side where there was a mini bar and sat there for 3 hrs with her girls from church.I was mad as hell.Everyone kept asking where she was? One lady at the table asked me " where is she?" i said " over at the bar" she asked again " doing what with whom" i said " with some girls from church." I think she was perplexed.My wife apologised immensely saying she didnt realise how rude it seemed( to be gone for 3 hrs).

I
I
Originally Posted by GFORCE
We attended a wedding on saturday and during the reception( we had sat on the same table with 3 other couples from church) she stood and went across the hall to the other side where there was a mini bar and sat there for 3 hrs with her girls from church.I was mad as hell.Everyone kept asking where she was? One lady at the table asked me " where is she?" i said " over at the bar" she asked again " doing what with whom" i said " with some girls from church." I think she was perplexed.My wife apologised immensely saying she didnt realise how rude it seemed( to be gone for 3 hrs).

Clearly, her motivation was such that her heart was more set on greeting her friends than meeting social duties. However, finding gracious ways of dealing with such circumstances is an on-going experience for us all.

Yes! This is an opportunity to analyze a situation and in particular, how to establish boundaries.

Did you go to her and ask her to come join you at the table? This was a chance to demonstrate that you were proud of your wife and delighted in her company. Alternatively, you may have indicated that you needed her support in fielding social interaction. Again, you might have shared that you felt embarrassed having her bale on you as she did.

Did you love bust afterward by expressing your disapproval visibly or vocally?

Aside from this, her actions do seem a little juvenile. How old is she?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Does anyone else here realise that you have become a better secret detective when you suspect infedility?????
I have.

Yesterday after work and we driving downtown with my sister and my best friend and my wife and we all talking loudly and she gets a call and its him and she kinda talks in a lower tone.And he seemed kinda upset and she asked him " are you upset?.." and then proceeded to say " ill make sure i drop it off tomorrow then." I asked who it was and she said " the people from church". You see my wife and him and this other guy are the editors at the church theatre thingis and apparently she had forgotten to bring something to church to give him so he can take home to go qork on - on his computer for the editing.
But this entry was erased from her phone.
Today she is free all day and is just putting resumes out at different agencies. I wanted to see if she would mention his name so this morning i reminded her to remember to drop of the whatever it was at church and she said oh yea i need to call and find out who will be there to pick it up. Offcourse its him.
Then this morning she was on this site.He works from home.
When we got to church we sat on the back pew. He was sitting 4 pews ahead of us.He then moved to the back wall behind us. Im assuming he was checking her out. I had coincidentaly sat next to his girlfriend on the back pew and i noticed she kept looking back at him. I dunno if she was suspecting he was there to check out my wife from behind or maybe just wondering.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS?

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/datingtips/86912/dating-smarts-you-must-have;_ylc=X3oDMTNhanF1NWZjBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEX3MDMjAyMzcwMjkyNwRrA0RhdGluZyBTbWFydHMgWW91IE11c3QgSGF2ZQRzZWMDZnBfdG9kYXkEc2xrA2RhdGluZy1zbWFydHMteW91LW11c3QtaGF2ZQR6egNhYmM-

I dunno if she stumbled on it by accident.

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
AND HE TEXT HER AT 935 PM LAST NIGHT SAYING HE IS IN THE AREA WITH HIS GF AND WAS WONDERING IF WE WERE BACK HOME FROM DOWNTOWN CAUSE HE WANTED TO PASS BY AND PICK UO THIS WHATEVER HE WAS THAT HE NEEDED.
SO I DUNNO IF ITS GENUINE WORK OR WHETHER I HAVE BECOME TO PARANOID?
CAUSE IF he had passed by last night, there would be no reason for her to drop it off to him or at church today.
And i dont think he is driving - so he may not be able to get to church. So maybe she will drop it off to him today at his place.

I
I
What was the previous site from the date advice?

Can you get GPS for your W cell phone?

Look, you are clearly unhappy with the position. Dr Harley has articles here that explains the difficulties with situations like your W and "OM" association. Is there a problem that you cannot consult the church pastor? Possibly he can organize that she be diverted to manage other tasks.

I would still like to know of the churches position regarding this fellow and live-in gf.

My church would not tolerate this of any member who had a leadership or responsible role in our congregation.

As to dropping off the parcel. I would say that no unchaperoned visits are in order. Drop it at the church. Why start a habit.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 671 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation