Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48
A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Butt head... You made me cry by posting that letter.

N
N
Originally Posted by Amazin
Butt head... You made me cry by posting that letter.

Hey, I'm only doing what I can to help.... grin

Of course, it would have made ME feel better if you have stated that that letter made you go get a massage....... rotflmao

not2fun

ps...with my modem going so dang slow it took me FOREVER to find that letter, so a little bit more gratitude next time.... :crosseyedcrazy:

actually, it was the first thing I thought of when I came on to get updated this morning. Trying to show YOU how much your daughter DOES love you, even if she has been bitten by the teenage wartmongrel....... rotflmao

P
P
Originally Posted by Amazin
The next hit came... And it's a devastating one.

My Ex wife filed a complaint of child abuse. She went through the county child and youth services. They served a protective order against me yesterday and took the kids. I have a hearing next week.

My ex is conspireing with my current WW. They are now living together. It must be 5 or 6 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. My 18 year old step son knew ahead of time for sure. My 17 year old daughter may have known. (And we actually had a nice time yesterday before all this took place.) They obviously don't want to live with me anymore.

Please pray for me.

I have a good support group here on MB at my church and I have good christian siblings.

Please email one of the GQII moderators - they have my permission to give you my email address.
I have personal experience 2 with CPS investigations. I'll share my experience with you, just not here.
If you don't want to email me, that's OK too.
Prayers for you.

Pep

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks Pep...

I'll ask for it.

BH, 46
STBXWW, 41, Serial Cheater
D-Day #1 5-26-2006 (Our Wedding Aniversary)
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
STBX filed for divorce March 2009
A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Pep,

I sent an email to the Moderators requesting your email address... I haven't gotten a response yet.

Maybe it's because of the holiday.

BH, 46
STBXWW, 41, Serial Cheater
D-Day #1 5-26-2006 (Our Wedding Aniversary)
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
STBX filed for divorce March 2009
P
P
I hope it helps.
hug

S
S
No advice for you. Just prayers, and a hearty Be Strong.

B
B
I'm wondering if your wife didn't quit her job and is thinking she will make up the money in child support. I hope not. SHE certainly doesn't sound like a fit parent.

P
P
Originally Posted by believer
I'm wondering if your wife didn't quit her job and is thinking she will make up the money in child support. I hope not. SHE certainly doesn't sound like a fit parent.

This crossed my mind as well .... skeptical

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'd have to say yes... she quit.

But I don't know for sure. I can't imagine her being able to stay off the road for a week or two then get temporary custody and expect to go back to driving.

I was just thinking... Both my Ex wife and my wayward wife are TAKERS and now they're living together. They're both using the other. My ex is using my wayward for a place to stay. And my wayward is using my ex... She's probably going to file soon now that I already have one legal battle on my hands. It's not going to be long before they're at each other's throats... And my Wayward wife gives my ex wife the boot...

B
B
My step kids mom was never interested in them unless there was money involved.

She has 6 kids by 5 men, and she timed them so she could stay on welfare and collect child support (in California, one must get a J.O.B. unless the child is under 2).

Anyway, when she stopped getting money for the 2nd two oldest, she left them with friends, and then had another baby. When she lost custody of that one, she had another. Sickening.

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Sounds like my Ex...

She's a welfare entitlement queen. She lives like everyone owes her something.

When she lived in St. Louis my sister would stop and see her every now and then. She got disgusted hearing her complain about how she wasn't getting medicare, welfare, social security etc...

She stopped driving a truck about 5 years ago... because...

She couldn't sit on her A$$ for too long

B
B
LOL. Yep, that is how this one has always been. My ex had custody of the 2 oldest, and she never bothered to visit them or go to their sports games, except maybe once a year. Then we took the next 2 for two months to "help her get back on her feet" (read- get off her back).

For 6 months, she used her food stamp card to throw barbecues for her druggie friends, and then ended up PG with #5.

C
C
Amazin,

The only thing that I can say is if DD15 gives your xw as much of a go-around as she gave you, she'll be revoking her claim and sending the kid back soon. Let her deal with the kid's antics for a few days.....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Amazin,

The only thing that I can say is if DD15 gives your xw as much of a go-around as she gave you, she'll be revoking her claim and sending the kid back soon. Let her deal with the kid's antics for a few days.....

Yep... but I'm thinking it's going to take a lot longer than a few days. My step son lived with her for four years before she was calling me and asking me to take him back. When I went to pick him up she had basically given up. He was doing anything he wanted and she was letting him. His 16 year old girl friend was sleeping in his bedroom. My stepson is easy compared to DD-15. It won't be long before ex wife is calling me for some help. I'm just worried about how she's going to turn out with no boundaries or discipline.

C
C
If you do get separated from your kid(s), you can make a point of contacting them every single day. Show them how interested you are in them. That is the single most important thing kids need - to know they are wanted and loved. It will go a long way toward making them want to make good decisions. And in the long run, the kids will see which way to go - to you. And they'll love you for it.

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
If you do get separated from your kid(s), you can make a point of contacting them every single day. Show them how interested you are in them.

I am separated from them right now... And I was told I couldn't make any contact with them. There is a protective order.

B
B
Amazin - You have done the right thing, and will just have to hang in there and see what happens next. I know that is hard. Get out and do some fun things to relieve the stress. This is all out of your hands now.

It would be a shame is DD doesn't stay with you, but all of that is up to the system. Just know that YOU have behaved well. None of this is your doing.

Do you have some friends to go out with? All of this has been a horrible strain on you. Take some time to be good to YOU.

Let all the others fight it out right now and get a break from it.

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I know I know.... You're always telling me to go out and have some fun.... Maybe tonight I will... Bowling is aways good.

I went to the store and bought a steak. I marinated it, cooked it up nice with some Steak fries. As I was eating somthing occured to me. Durring my divorce from my first wife she wrote a letter to the Judge. It said she wanted me to have custody. (Her mother had filed an intervention to get custody.) She went on to say that her mother abused her as a child. She told me that her grandfather who lost both his legs sexually abused her. My ex recently separated from her husband. She said he's an abusive drunk that beats her. And now she's acusing me of abuse....

Sounds like a pattern.

Last edited by Amazin; 01/01/09 06:10 PM. Reason: I thought of something else
B
B
Yes, you MUST go out. You have been under a lot of stress, seemingly one thing after another. Bowling sounds good. Pretend that the pins are the people who are giving you trouble. De-stress and relax.

Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation