Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 150 of 160 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 159 160
C
C
Hey SD. Sorry I missed all this.

SCQ and Wayzilla have become great parents haven’t they?

Telling them to call POSOM’s daughters their sisters? How twisted, confusing and cruel that is. Particularly to DD5. Even if SCQ and POSOM marry this would be wrong and unnecessary.

Then the lecture from her about doing what is best for the kids? What a Ho.

None of that would go down well in mediation.

If anything your rant was accurate, defensible and restrained.

Just keep being a great Dad. Don’t be surprised if not far down the road one or both of the kids start asking for full time status with you. It happens all the time.

Last edited by chrisner; 01/28/09 11:40 AM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks, guys.

I'm going to agree to the full weekends. I talked with DS9, and he doesn't really care about full weekends vs the current schedule, and it probably will make life easier. At the moment, I'm trying to restrain myself from including a "don't talk to me about what's in the kids' best interest" rant.

A lengthy cold, the ongoing job insecurity (another couple of weeks before we know one way or the other), and scaling back the dosage on meds has made me twitchy lately. I'm reminded of Lloyd Bridges in Airplane: Looks like I picked the wrong weekend to stop sniffing glue.

First softball practice for DD5 and her coach tonight!

ETA: Thanks for the thoughts on seeking additional custody. I think I have a good enough case to pursue if that's what I want to do. At the moment, I don't. I need the time without them, and they want and need time with their mother. As soon as I feel like they want to spend more time at home, I'll pursue it.

Last edited by sdguy038; 01/28/09 01:20 PM.
C
C
First softball practice for DD5 and her coach tonight!

Don't make them cry.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
C
C
Hey SD,

Trying to catch up on threads a little today between feedings, fussiness, etc. The city is in a snow/ice emergency today and just about everything is closed.

Man, all I can say is I hate this woman. She is about the most conceited wayward around here. She practically dares you to cross her so that she can cut you off at the knees.

I don't know, but I think I would be just about ready to unload on her. I liked your "wish list" email reply. Sorry to say though, for her it would be an open invitation to a major war. I don't think you can win with her.

I can't wait until POSOM cheats on her. It will happen.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
S
OP Offline
S
With a great deal of effort, I managed to cut this from the email I just sent the SCQ telling her that I'm willing to switch to full weekends.

"The agreement" says nothing about who drops off the kids where. Even if it had, that all changed when you moved an absurd distance away from where the kids live and go to school. To think that I'm going to drive 25 miles to drop off the kids at a place I find morally reprehensible when you're the one who instigated the change is naive--I would never have agreed to that unless ordered by a judge. You're lucky I even offered halfway.

So, no, I didn't send that, but I hated to waste all the articulated venom and decided to post it here.

You know, Chai, she wasn't always this way. If ever. People who know/knew her would be shocked at what she is and how she behaves. Some of it is revealing true colors that we didn't know were there, but most of it is the result of infidelity fog.

Waywards suck.

C
C
I would now like to reinterpret the smilies given to us by our illustrious moderators:

how we feel about waynerds - puke

waynerds writhing in agony after we stomp them good & hard - rotflmao

us stomping on the idiot waynerds - dance2

waynerd deep in fog of selfishness - grumble

waynerds when they realize we don't need them - faint

P
P
SDG,

Sent you an email offline. Let me know if you're up for my proposed plan and we can get the wheels rolling.

pom

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
S
OP Offline
S
Haven't seen it, POM. Did you send it to sdguy0038@yahoo.com? I.e., two zeroes?

A
A
Okay Cinderella, the smilies made me laugh, you totally got it!

SDGuy, can't believe all the crap you have to put up with just to be an involved parent....I'm from divorced parents and at least when I was young my dad was very involved, it meant so much....

Me BW
WH
2 kids (toddlers)
D-day, finally admits 1-27-09
WH with OW (coworker in fall '07)
P
P
SDG,

I had a brainfart and mixed threads up in my head. The script is so uniform that some stories get mixed together from time to time. I have an opportunity to get POSOM in PSUBIKER's sitch arrested and for a minute I mixed him up with you.

So sorry.

All straight now!

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
B
B
Hey SD!

Glad you took the effort to make the 'edit' to your email. While right on the mark, it would have been wasted on the SCQ. Good decision.

Don’t be surprised if not far down the road one or both of the kids start asking for full time status with you. It happens all the time.

Totally agree with this. I can see this,,,or something close to it coming in the future with Ladybug. I was trying to reassure her the other night that Drac DOES love her. Her reply, "well, he sure doens't ACT like it,,,,,,,,,and he doesn't love me as much as YOU love me, Mommy." It broke my heart for her. Nothing I could say would sway her from what she perceives, and Drac has not a single clue - just like the SCQ.

Take it easy on your self, dear. Especially with backing down on the meds, you need to be extra kind to yourself. Did you get that massage?

So, how did practice go??

Oh, and Chris, just ask Ladybug what I've taught her,,,,,

There is NO CRYING IN SOFTBALL!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
C
C
Oh, and Chris, just ask Ladybug what I've taught her,,,,,

We finally won last night. I thought I was gonna cry.

So, how did practice go??

Yeah, how did it go? Were you more captivating than passing butterflies and dandelions?

Last edited by chrisner; 01/29/09 02:21 PM.

S
OP Offline
S
I'm from divorced parents and at least when I was young my dad was very involved, it meant so much....
Thanks for that, AE. I was recalling that the SCQ didn't even attend DD5's very first soccer game. Softball will probably be the same way, since that Saturday is with me.

I just wish someone could and would tell her what a rotten mother she's being.

and mixed threads up in my head.
No worries, POM. I should be so lucky that you could have my POSOM arrested. . . .

Don’t be surprised if not far down the road one or both of the kids start asking for full time status with you. It happens all the time.
I won't be surprised, and as soon as it happens, I'll start fighting for them. I'm not sure what the laws say in California about at what age their choices matter.

Did you get that massage?
Yes, and it was bliss.

Were you more captivating than passing butterflies and dandelions?
It went pretty well. We started off with the basics ("Who knows where first base is?"), and I think I did a good job of keeping them engaged. One of the moms or friends of moms had a puppy nearby, and I didn't lose all of them to puppy admiration, which I take as a good sign. There was plenty of dirt fascination, but not when they were supposed to be doing something else (for the most part), and dirt fascination is to be expected. I already mentally started separating them into 'normal dirt distraction' and 'extreme dirt fascination.'

We've got one more practice before the first game, so there's plenty of time to work on turning the double play, hitting to the opposite field, and throwing to the cutoff man. Ha ha. "After we hit the ball, what do we do? What do we do with the bat? Do we drop it or do we throw it? Right . . . we drop it."

I polled the girls for possible team names and got Red Rubies, Red Roses, Red Butterflies, Red Shirts, Red Balls, Red Rock Stars, and Red Softball Players. In a fit of madness, I tried to get them to vote. Suffice it to say that we'll be deciding some other way.

The first time the other team gets one of my girls out (whether coincidentally or intentionally), I'm going to be ready for tears.

It's going to be such a blast.

Last edited by sdguy038; 01/29/09 06:51 PM.
S
S
I vote for THE RED RUBY ROSED FLUTTERBY ROCKSTARS WEARING RED SHIRTS SOFTBALL PLAYERS.

Say that five times fast wink

Originally Posted by Guy
Right . . . we drop it."

I'm still working on getting DS to stop throwing the ball at me when he's trying to tag me out. People are going to start thinking he beats me smirk Good thing he's got the whole 'drop the bat' thing down. Holy hell, I'd be a bloody mess...

Last edited by silentlucidity; 01/29/09 08:45 PM. Reason: Apparently HELL is okay but not spic 'n span

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
In a fit of madness, I tried to get them to vote.

Benevolent dictatorships work best.

The Ravenous Rabid Retching Red Razorbacks......with long nasty yellow (or red) sharp drippy tusks.....and ratty red fur....with icky patches of mange......and stuff.

L
L
Waywards suck.
cry mad grumble rant2

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
C
C
Originally Posted by allemotions
Okay Cinderella, the smilies made me laugh, you totally got it!

grin I aim to please! grin

C
C
Just doing some quick drive-bys tonight. I'm checking in and checking up. Keep the news flashes coming....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
I'm feeling very cry

Those refs gave away the Super Bowl!

L
L
I vote for the Red Rubies -- and at your next practice you should DEFINITELY get some red sequins to apply to gloves, jerseys, hats and bats!

I think you should also get matching hair bows with contrasting colors!

Most importantly have you got the treat schedule done???

(former coach, I can give you LOTS of tips!)

Page 150 of 160 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 159 160

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation