Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 152 of 160 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 159 160
B
B
Hey SD!

I must throw in the idea of red batting gloves,,,,,cause you KNOW as well as I do that there is some parent out there that is going to buy a 5 year old a batting glove! rotflmao (seriously! they will! )

I totally understand where you are coming from on the work/morale issue. We just entered Week 3 of Pins and Needles - Will I have a Job by the End of the Week at my work. I've lost SO many good friends and co-workers across the country. Depressing is the only word that can apply.

Hang in there. This, too, shall pass.

So, when you are ready to share, tell us what's up with the "counseling conflict" raising it's ugly head again. Or is it just typical SCQ raising HER ugly head again,,,,and this time it's about counseling again?

I'm not surprised. Lord knows that the LAST thing she is going to want is for her kids to be able to verbalize to a third party what a crappy thing she has done to them with the move & insisting that they call the wayward children their sisters! puke rant2

hug SD hug

Oh, and you could skip the whole "Red" name and go with Ladybugs! They are red, too! flirt

Last edited by Bugsmom; 02/04/09 06:11 AM. Reason: Dumbass is a GREAT word. I perfer JackAss,,,,cause it fits Drac so well!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
C
C
Here, we have no idea if or when we may have to lose some people. No idea. It all depends on state revenues/tax figures for the month of December. Maybe a couple more months to come. Pins and needles......

Yeah, Ladybugs would be a cute team name but the other teams might get all excited about getting to squash the Ladybugs.

S
OP Offline
S
So, when you are ready to share, tell us what's up with the "counseling conflict" raising it's ugly head again. Or is it just typical SCQ raising HER ugly head again,,,,and this time it's about counseling again?
I think I posted something a while ago about my mom having talked with DS9, who talked a bit about how things are at POSOM's house. He mentioned being encouraged to refer to POSOM's brother etc as Uncle so as not to confuse POSOM's kids. He was clearly uncomfortable with it and got emotional when talking with my mom. She asked him if he would like to have someone to talk with about these kinds of things, that it's okay, that I have a counselor I talk with and think it's helpful. He mentioned a name--one of his best friends at school is the son of the school counselor--even mentioned that he would be the same counselor at his school next year. I followed it up later and asked him if he would like to talk to friend's dad. He said yes.

Given that he is a stuffer like his mother and uncomfortable with his emotions, I think that this is as big a cry for help as we will ever hear from this kid. So I sent this to the SCQ:

"DS9 has expressed an interest in getting some counseling. He specifically mentioned School Counselor (Friend's dad), who is the school counselor. As you know, I've been concerned for some time now about the children getting some help with their issues, so I definitely want to see this happen.

We both have to agree and sign some paperwork. I assume that we can get it from the school.

Much of this comes from a conversation DS9 had with my mom. She will be happy to fill you in on the details if you're interested.

Please let me know how you want to proceed with this."

I got this in reply

SCQ: When I have some time to discuss it with DS9 I will let you know.

Yesterday, the softball team mom sent out the snack schedule (which didn't include me or the other coach) and a simplified team roster. When the team mom had showed it to me, I asked her not to list us as SDG & SCQ, and so she left the SCQ off the roster.

This came in soon after.

SCQ: How dare you leave me off the schedule for DD5's softball. I don't think for a minute that you didn't have a hand in it.

You are more of a JACK [censored] than I originally thought.

followed two minutes later with a reply to the counseling email chain.

SCQ: Before I agree to anything you need to send me exactly what your concerns are.

Sigh. Just one more damn thing. It's the same old get mad about something--maybe it's actually the roster or schedule--and respond by trying to hurt me. Only it's by depriving her kids of something they need and want. So sad.

It is/was tempting to type out the list of all my concerns and send it to her. Instead I sent

SDG: DS9 asking to meet with a counselor isn't good enough for you?

Waywards suck. What I wouldn't give to be able to let waywards see with clarity. Or to have them hit by falling anvils.

Last edited by sdguy038; 02/05/09 01:51 PM.
W
W
My goodness, you can tell she is one unhappy woman. That little of an issue has her sniping.

You are doing what you can do.

hugsdguy hug

Fox

S
OP Offline
S
you can tell she is one unhappy woman.
You're right, Fox. I hadn't really thought about it that way. Thanks for the perspective.

C
C
Originally Posted by SCQ
When I have some time to discuss it with DS9 I will let you know.

So after she strong-arms and brow beats a 9-year old into submission and finally gets him to more or less say it is all your idea in self defense, she will be back.

Originally Posted by SCBITCH
I don't think for a minute that you didn't have a hand in it.

You are more of a JACK [censored] than I originally thought.

I guess that's why you are up all night. Plotting to leave SCQ off snack assisgnment lists. "BwaaaaaaaHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! My plans are going perfectly with the Snack Mom!!

How dare you leave me off the schedule for DD5's softball.

There's the "How Dare You" again. One more time. Yep. Gets old.

Tell her you left her off because based on her new life style you were concerned she would bring Marlboros and bourbon for snacks.

Still the shrill, indignant harpy.

SDG: DS9 asking to meet with a counselor isn't good enough for you?

Clear the conning tower. Incoming! Incoming! AAAOOOOOOGAAA!! AAAOOOOOOGAAA!! Dive! Dive! Dive!

Last edited by chrisner; 02/05/09 02:17 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
S
OP Offline
S
Clear the conning tower. Incoming! Incoming! AAAOOOOOOGAAA!! AAAOOOOOOGAAA!! Dive! Dive! Dive!

rotflmao

My response to the how dare you email was "I don't know what you're talking about" because I hadn't actually opened either of the files up. To which she replied "Yeah, right."

I thought about sending out an updated roster to all the parents and explaining it by saying "I'm sending out an updated roster to appease my ex-wife, who now lives with her boyfriend in Oceanside."

Then I thought about telling the SCQ that if I was really a [censored], I would have sent out an updated roster with the note "I'm sending out an updated roster to appease my ex-sife, who now lives with her boyfriend in Oceanside."

Sigh. Why am I replying to this stuff at all?

P
P
SD,

Are you sure we don't have the same exww? I swear they must be twins with how they respond to stuff.

Your situation shows me why it's good to have a parenting coordinator. They help mediate such issues.

She'll obviously claim that the kids are just fine and you have your head up your a$$ and are simply planting ideas in his head and that DS is happy with POSOM.

These kids are going to want to be with you eventually. I can see that. It won't be long before your son is a teen. God help POSOM then.

I'm assuming the softball thing was an innocent oversight on your part of failure on hers to keep up with stuff happening.

I still lean on you filing for primary. Your kids want it and she moved far away to a point where the kids are subjected to these long drives to places they don't want to be.

Waywards do suck.

Do you think you can ask the court for a parenting coordinator? That would seriously give you a good venue to address your concerns without fear of the inevitable negative response from exww.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
P
P
"I'm sending an updated roster to appease my ex wife who is living with her affair partner in Oceanside. Sorry I left her out before. My inability to properly clean sippy cups led to our demise. I need to add roster updates to my faults. My apologies to all."

D-Day 28 Feb 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
S
S
My response..

"This is not about YOU and ME. This is about your son expressing a desire to ANYBODY that he wants to talk to a third party about HIS problems."

What I really wanna say,

"Woman, shut the f... up, step the f... back, and do what is best for YOUR kid. You are his mother. Act like it. I could give two sh!ts how you feel about me or being left outta whatever snack convention I'm a part of. Drop the ammo when it comes to your kid. You can be mad as hell at me. Whatever. When you think about decisions for your kid, leave how you feel about me the hell out of it, you stupid sow!"

Last edited by silentlucidity; 02/05/09 02:31 PM. Reason: but that wouldn't really help, now would it.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
"I'm sending out an updated roster to appease my shrill adulterous ex-wife, who now lives with her chain-smoking semi-functioning drunk boyfriend in Oceanside. You will know them when you see the in the stands. When she screams at the kids it will sound like a British air raid siren at the height of the blitz on London. He will be the guy in the trench coat and dark glasses staring at the kids and holding a brown paper bag. Please help welcome them to our team. "

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
B
B
HOW DARE YOU MISS THE BAG WHEN ROUNDING SECOND!!

I think I know what's causing POSOM to chain smoke and abuse alcohol :RollieEyes:

Last edited by BetrayedCajun; 02/05/09 02:50 PM.

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
P
P
Originally Posted by chrisner
"I'm sending out an updated roster to appease my shrill adulterous ex-wife, who now lives with her chain-smoking semi-functioning drunk boyfriend in Oceanside. You will know them when you see the in the stands. When she screams at the kids it will sound like a British air raid siren at the height of the blitz on London. He will be the guy in the trench coat and dark glasses staring at the kids and holding a brown paper bag. Please help welcome them to our team. "

No one can out chrisner chrisner. A truly remarkable improvement over my vain attempt at humor. rotflmao

D-Day 28 Feb 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

Never going to happen.

W
W
rotflmao Oh, chris! I've missed your humor.

Sigh. Why am I replying to this stuff at all?

'cause everybody has a little "Fox" in them. wink

"Woman, shut the f... up, step the f... back, and do what is best for YOUR kid. You are his mother. Act like it. I could give two sh!ts how you feel about me or being left outta whatever snack convention I'm a part of. Drop the ammo when it comes to your kid. You can be mad as hell at me. Whatever. When you think about decisions for your kid, leave how you feel about me the hell out of it, you stupid sow!"

Now, THAT is more like it. rotflmao

SCQ: faint

rotflmao

Fox

S
OP Offline
S
"You will recognize her if you happen to notice her at a game. She will be the sad, small woman who talks to no one else while there. She will likely spend much of her time sending text messages via a blackberry."

This one is true. I recall a powerful post by Coachswife on my thread maybe ten months ago. Sorry if you read and find this stuff insensitive, CW.

S
OP Offline
S
'cause everybody has a little "Fox" in them.
How true. Want to post the finger-wag back at me?

Amen.

W
W
naughty

kiss

S
OP Offline
S
Do you think you can ask the court for a parenting coordinator? That would seriously give you a good venue to address your concerns without fear of the inevitable negative response from exww.
This sounds like a great idea, but I don't know how it works in California. I'll have to find out. It may just be the court-appointed mediator we already met with.

I'm going to talk to a lawyer to find out how to proceed. If she stalls on the counseling, I'm just going to take her to mediation and/or court.

S
S
..."and for that matter, I don't give a flying fart how you feel about the decisions you've made. The high horse is yours to have. Congratufrickelations. Now, get on with the business of CO-parenting, you stupid sow"...

Boy, this is fun. I remember having it OUT with the Z over trying to have DS at his OW's apartment. I remember him writing that SHE won't be there. AS IF. I wasn't having any of that. I probably DJ'd the hell outta him. I wasn't about to add more confusion to that kids life, not right then. He was already dealing with lots of trauma.

I was willing to have him take me to court. You can do what you want to me, but mess with my kid. Watch out!

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
"You will recognize her if you happen to notice her at a game. She will be the sad, small woman who talks to no one else while there. She will likely spend much of her time sending text messages via a blackberry."

Yes, that's more like it.

Wayzilla has not come to see a single game DD has coached this year. At the few games DD coached she attended last season she would sit with the opponent's parents and say nothing.

They may have gotten everthing they wanted through their adultery and divorce but they are not happy. I wonder if they are surprised?

Last edited by chrisner; 02/05/09 03:19 PM.

Page 152 of 160 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 159 160

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation